A City Of Carnage

(Peter's P.O.V.)
   We were all standing in the street trying to figure out what had happened. Sam and Tandy put Wade back together. While I gathered my thoughts then I remembered "POPS IS HURT I GOT TO GO CAN YOU GUYS HANDLE THIS?" They nodded and I swung off. I called my dad while I was swinging cause I didn't know where he took pops. "Dad where are you. Are you ok." There was a pause. then he said softly in to the phone where at the ER at avengers tower... Peter hes in a coma." I hurried to the tower and rushed to the ER floor. dad was waiting in the hallway on the ground I ran up to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry Its all my fault he wouldn't have gotten hurt if it wasn't for me."Dad pulled me close. "Its not your fault Peter he would have jumped in front of anyone to save them." We both fell asleep in each others arms I was woke up to some thuds on the wall followed by a pop's scream which woke dad up we both rushed in the door only to see pops standing by the window as a Captain America carnage version he shot a tentacle out at us and knocked us out. I woke to a hard slap on my face followed by "Wade stop it he might be hurt." I knew that voice it was Tandy. I opened my eyes and wade was in his suit in front of me and Danny was in his suit next to me. " Hey friend glad your not dead but we got major problems. Here's your suit can you suit up?" I Took my suit from Danny. "Wheres my dad I said as I got in my suit." They all exchanged looks. "See for your self." Tyrone spoke up. I walked over to the window and the city was on fire and my dad was flying around he was also carnagized (He was infected). "What how long was I out." I asked with out looking back "A few hours." I looked closer and I saw More carnagized people than I could count. "Well no more sitting on our hands, Iron Fist, Cloak Dagger you guys check those building for survives wade I'm gonna need you to cover me where going to shield I'm sure they where working on a cure for Nova lets go get it. Deadpool hopped on my back and we swung towards S.H.I.E.L.D labs while Cloak teleported Dagger and Iron Fist to the city.