Happy Birthday Peter

(time skip to the night before Peters 16th birthday)

(Tony's point of view)
   I came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waste as I was brushing my teeth I thought of what we were gonna do for peters birthday tomorrow. Not to mention I may have forgotten to get him something . Steve walked in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waste from behind snapping me out of my thoughts he whispered in my ear "I know its about to be Peters birthday but I got a package in my birthday suit just for you." I smiled as I took him back to our bed "I guess I better unwrap my gift then." I said taking off his shirt and kissing his neck then slowly getting down to his chest slowly kissing around his nipples and then sucking on them. I whispered in his ear "Does this mean I can be top?" He kissed me back and said "Not in your dreams."
   I woke up at five am and headed down to my lab I knew what I was gonna get peter for his birthday I'll make him some new web fluid that did different things. I was in there till late afternoon one thirty-ish. I made webs that float, webs that bounce, webs that freeze, webs the catch fire, even acid webs that can burn through pretty much anything. Jarvis came over the speaker "Mister Rogers would like you to come up to the avengers floor for Peter's party."
  When I got up stairs I saw peter talking to Wade (Deadpool) and Sam (Nova) and Danny (Iron Fist) were talking to Tyrone (Cloak) and Tandy (Dagger). I walked over to the kids and said hi to everyone then walked over to peter to wish him a happy birthday he said "Thanks dad means a lot." I shook Wades hand "Good to see you Wade." He smiled "You too sir." I walked over to Steve and kissed him. He asked me "Did you get Peter's present ready I know you didn't get him anything I asked Jarvis." Jarvis butted in "Leave me out of this sirs." "As a matter a fact I did I got him new webbing." I said smugly as I grabbed some coffee. Steve grabbed my waist and said " I'm gonna let Peter have his friends sleep over I already called there parents okay babe?" I kissed Steve "Okay but you owe me..big time."

Beta read by yours truly