Growth & Fun

Several years have passed since little Ezekiel was born. The combined family thought that since he was only one baby he would be more cranky not having someone else to play with. Or that he would be lonely not having someone to share his moments with. They never expected for the new born to be so easy to take care of. He never cried, he did however whine but only for specific reasons. He had more of a grunt when he didn't want to be bothered, a high pitch wail when he needed to be changed and a low cry when he was hungry. That was the only noises he made. His family could already tell that he is not going to grow to be a man of many words. Ezekiel spent his days watching everyone with intelligent and calculated eyes. He was larger than any baby they had previously dealt with even in the hospital. Ezekiel was growing very quickly and not just in size. His brain continued to amaze his family. He was still using his MPD and the things that would pop up shocked the families. On one occasion John and James were speaking about their projects and trying to decide on which materials to use that would be abundant enough to cover the whole earth. The were thinking up plans and sending them to the MPD and they were also making schematics of the machines that would help them. Ezekiel was sitting with them listening intently. Looking over their shoulders Ezekiel started to whine reaching for his own paper. James thought nothing of it handing, the then three month old, the paper that he would probably just slobber on and rip up and throw it on the ground. To everyone's surprise he thought up schematics for a play house for him and his combined siblings. The room went silent no further thought of the world only on the little genius that sat in front of them with confused eyes from father and god father.

As time passed on and Ezekiel continued to grow and the families became closer. Ezekiel started speaking at the young age of 7 months. No not googoo gaga.  Full words like mom, dad and everyone's names. He was an outstanding child. He started walking shortly after he learned how to talk. The adults were amazed at the conversations he would have with his siblings. Anything from the animals that lived in their oasis, the placement of stars, to the math problems that he would help the twins solve. His mental growth was almost as astonishing as his physical growth. At the rate that he was growing the adults were sure he was going to be a giant. At the age of one John and James decided to test him with an ancient device to see just how brilliant Ezekiel actually was. They put a sorting cube in front of him. He looked at it and they advised him to put the colorful shapes in their perspective holes. He nodded and easily sorted the blocks in a matter of seconds. They then placed blocks of different colors and some numbered cubes in front of him and told him to put it in order. He finished that within a couple of seconds as well. They were thoroughly impressed. James decided to try an antique rubik's cube and it took Ezekiel one minute playing with it to figure out the cube and another minute to solve it. John was surprised he had that Rubik's cube for years he himself had solved it at the age of 12 but afterwards was never able to do so again. They were convinced that Ezekiel was definitely a brilliant child. They wanted to help him grow and had him take a placement test that said that he should be in virtual third year. His reading and cognitive skills needed work but his math, and science understanding was amazing. Ezekiel starting school early brought him closer to his siblings and god siblings. He grew especially close to Jaden and very protective of all of the females of the families.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"3 , 2, 1 READY OR NOT HERE I COME",yelled Sebastian. Running around the tree that held his home he easily spots his younger brother Seth. "Got you. Now help me find the others." The search for the other led them to finding a jasmine. Now all that was left was to find Jaden and Ezekiel and where you find one you will find another. They split up and started their search high and low for the two boys who always had the best hiding spots. They yelled out that they gave up after looking for several hours of searching. They made it back to the tree home and there the two boys stood with smirks on their faces a now 4 year old Ezekiel stood tall next to James almost the same height. The other kids walked away fussing about how they didn't play fair. The two boys fell to the ground laughing at their siblings failed attempts to find them. They stand dusting each other off while still snickering slightly. The kids all ran towards the tree and making their way into their home. They begged and pleaded to go for a swim and the parents decided on a picnic and a family trip to the swimming hole. Everyone ran to their rooms to put on their swimwear and stood at the door with an immense amount of bottled up energy that wasn't used in their earlier game. Once at the watering hole the kids let loose all of their energy the moms laid out a blanket where they had a good view of the kids while the men walked around and observed the environment and documenting any slight changes that they saw. Once the kids had tired themselves out they all ate and headed back home to shower and sleep.

This is a filler chapter