Founder of the New Earth

I wanted to give you lovely people a post for my birthday 4/22/19 😁

Dishes clanking in the kitchen and load whispers is what Ezekiel woke up to. He shook his head with a small smile on his face. He knew his family well and although he wasn't surprised he knew that they had a surprise planned for him as they did every year on this day. The only difference is that this year he also had a surprise for them as well. He got up and jumped into his shower tube he pressed the button for a deep condition and a quick shower. His hair had grown a lot and it reminded him of his mom so he said he would never cut it. The bot cleaned his teeth next and then clothes were put on. He headed to his desk that had been altered over the years to fit his new height and build. He had massive changes over the years. He was built like a linebacker on an old school football team. His hair fell down in tight spirals to his ear with the front stopping right about his eyebrows. He had his mom's hazel eyes and his dad's boyish smile.

He picked up the paper work and the final prototype from the table and almost bounced to the kitchen. Today was April the 22nd and other than that still being celebrated as earth day it has another significant reason for celebration. As soon as he made it to the dark kitchen and flipped the light switch. "HAPPY 18th Birthday Zeke!!!!!!" He smile a genuinely happy smile at his family he thanked them. He took mental video of his family's happy faces. He wanted to always remember them this way. He pictured his parents intimately holding each other in the corner of the room watching over their little blended family. They disappeared and his face got serious.

Everyone stopped whistling and their yells and looked at him with concern. Valery was the first to take a step forward her motherly instincts kicking in. " Baby what's wrong were you actually surprised this year? Did we scare you? Are you sick?" She fires question after question and then placed her hand on his neck and forehead checking for a fever. He chuckled and stepped away while grabbing her hands and kissing them. He stepped away from her and placed everything on the table. He turned and faced his family with the biggest smile on his face that they had seen since before his parents' passing.

I have finally finished both my dome for the Earth and the device to get to the other dimensional earth. Everyone paused and looked at him with amazement. " I wanna see brother let me see!!!! Can we see???" Samantha bounced up and down in her seat while putting on her best pouty face after her words. The excitement spread throughout the kitchen and Ezekiel more than happily obliged. He walked them outside and out of the treehouse. They walked to the closest edge of the dome. The memory of loosing his parents flashed through his mind squeezing the ties around his heart. He wiped the thought away and he placed the device that he calls the door to the new world at the very edge of the dome. It created a sort of Venn diagram between their world and the new world. Ezekiel stepped in first and reached his hand out to Valery. She took it and everyone else followed. Ezekiel advises everyone that they didn't need their cool bots because it's actual spring here. They stepping into the new world with amazement. The sun was bright but not overbearingly so. They could look up to see the clouds and the blue skies versus just avoiding looking at the sky to avoid being blinded by the sun. They were transported into a meadow. As soon as Jasmine and Samantha set foot into the new world and they were able to get a sight of the butterflies and all types of flowers. Lady bugs and dragonflies buzzed around them. They giggled, ran, skipped, and rolled into the flowers of the meadow. Seeing his sisters happy wiped away the lingering sadness that he was holding him hostage at the memory of his chard parents' remains. He got everyone's attention, " Everyone we are the first to see the new Earth and I want to show you guys something follow me." He leads them down a trail that was naturally created through the tall trees that stood high above them. They started to hear the rushing sound of water. The trees parted and the family was shocked as they saw a beautiful waterfall that had a double rainbow surrounding the cascading water. "Since this Earth has been reachable to me I have been using myself as a test subject to make sure that it was safe and that it had enough water and food to help with what we do not have on our Earth. Since this is my father and mother's work along with mine. I chose my birthday as the day to release mom and dad's ashes on the Earth that they helped us find. If it's okay with all of you." Everyone was tearing up and nodding saying that they agreed they let Samantha do John's ashes and Jasmine do Barbara's ashes.