New plan

Sleep came and went and the dreams that graced the sleeping Ezekiel was far from what he expected. He wanted to dream of those grey eyes, the soft chocolate skin of his own curly haired goddess. Instead he dreamed of an elaborate plan that was sure to work if he worked quickly to get the ball rolling. First he needed to invent new material. Waking up with his thoughts running a mile a second, Ezekiel got out of bed and went to the restroom. After releasing the pressure from his bladder and doing his morning routine he started to get things together to loose the scientist's scent. He walked into the kitchen where everyone had just finished making breakfast and called an emergency meeting. " We need to split up," Ezekiel stayed as a matter of factly.

Everyone started talking at once saying it was a bad idea and what if people get hurt. But Ezekiel had a plan, a brilliant plan and his family was about to find out just how brilliant he was. Everyone has a role to play and they are all important no matter how small they seem. Ezekiel lays out a holographic blueprint of the main science lab where the tube is located and starts to explain his plan to infiltrate the lab. He then looks up at everyone with a serious and concerned look on his face. Everyone was holding their breath or his next words and he said, " God mommy can you put together a sophisticated.....elaborately themed......Party!!" Everyone sat with confused looks on their faces as Ezekiel laughed. Valery beamed brightly for  seeing the normally so serious child laugh for the first time in what seemed like years. "What kind of party am I planning my dear son?" Valery asked. "A ball a huge really big deal ball! One that have to be invite only and only one plus one. Super classy like old Victorian balls where you get announced when you walk into the event."  Ezekiel described with more enthusiasm any of them had seen coming from him. Jasmine and Samantha squeals at the thought of designing their own dresses using the thread machine to bring their creations to life. They jumped from their seats hand in hand and ran to the thread room. Ezekiel yelled after them saying he hadn't told them their roles in the plan but knew that his voice would be falling on deaf ears after they found out they had to dress like royalty. He started going over the plan with the rest of the family and sent them on their way with their specific tasks. After everything was set into motion he headed to the thread room to tell the girls what he needed them to do. He walked down the blank hallway and instantly missed his home with all of the family video projections playing on the walls. He made it to the thread room and knocked. Sam yelled to come in and Ezekiel opened the door and leaned on the door frame. He watched as the two very excited girls swiped through different designs that were in front of them. He took a moment to look around his designs of the thread room. The room looks like a design room with tables and chairs and clothing machines everywhere. The main machines that are used is the fabricator machine, which enables you to basically create your own fabrics where you decide how soft, how stretchy, the colors everything with the fabrics. The next machine is the designer you can draw up new designs or mix old ones from decades of fashion. The last machine is the maker, it puts everything you have created together into an outfit. There are maybe about three to four other machines but they are rarely used. Ezekiel stepped into the room and was able to pull the girl's attention just long enough to tell them their jobs. He was then waved away and they went back to giggling and working.

While everyone was focused on their tasks at hand he was able to start setting his plan in motion. He hated lying to them but whatever it takes must be done. The world is at stake and he refused to break his promises just because his life would be in danger. His family's safety and the safety of the entire human race was on his shoulders so this needed to work. Ezekiel walked distractedly back to his room while going over every possible scenario in his head and making sure that he had a plan to set in motion for all of them. Nothing could go wrong he refused to loose anyone else.

Back in the kitchen Jaden and Valery were speaking animatedly about the menu for this extravagant event and what should the decor look like. They were arguing that the food and decor needed to go together so they were throwing colors and different food ideas back and forth. James had gone to the makeshift lab and was pulling things out of his everything bag, as he focused on every inch of the layout and started an infiltration plan figuring out the safest and quickest escape plan. How it could be countered and a back up for the counters. Sebastian was already working on getting the guest list together everyone that had anything to do with the scientists and upkeep of the planet needed to be there. Seth was given blueprints on how to create an intelligent microorganism that will be small enough to go unnoticed but smart enough to relay information through a non traceable data stream that only Ezekiel has access to. This plan if executed correctly will go without a hitch... at least that's what Ezekiel is hoping for.

This is just a filler chapter I'm trying to think up some great ways to bring some action into the book. Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy.