A Decade of Memories & Secrets

A shell shocked family sits on their knees mourning the loss of their parents. Sebastian stood and took a cube and stepped around his siblings. He placed the cube on his parents' ashes and the cube immediately started to suck up the ashes. Once the ashes were all in the cube he walked back into the dome. He reached down and grabbed the hand on Seth and helped him up. Both him and seth helped up Ezekiel who had a trembling Samantha in his lap. He stood never letting go of his sister. Samantha clung to him still crying only slightly being eased by the smell of her parents on her brother's shirt. James picked up a crying and screaming Jasmine she was hysterical her god parents were always more like her parents. She had always clung to them more than her own parents since their arrival. She did not dislike her parents she just really wanted to be real sisters with Samantha so she clung to John and Barbara as she would her own parents.

Once everyone made it inside all of the kids and both Valentine and James went to John and Barbara's room and shut the door. They all crawled on the extremely large bed one by on. Sebastian first, next was Seth, then Ezekiel crawled on the bed and laid a now sleeping Samantha on the bed, Jasmine crawled up from the foot of the bed and curled herself around Samantha and held her hand, lastly cam Jaden who laid at the end of the bed to ensure that neither of the girls fell off. Sebastian reached over and grabbed a book that his mother started when he and his brother and sister was born. As the memories started to play Samantha woke suddenly at the sound of her mother's voice. She sat up in the middle of her family and watched as memories that her mother saved illuminated the room. She cried and laughed and after four hours and three books later she felt a small bit better. She looked around and was thankful to still have a family even with her parents being gone. Samantha stood from the middle of the bed and walked over and picked up some books that belonged to her father and the only one that they made together. She called her mental bot to bring pop corn and the ice cream that they made as a family a couple of months ago. She crawled back to the middle of the bed and cuddled with Jasmine surrounded by their brothers and played her fathers memories. The boys laughed lightly along with a handful of sniffles at how dorky their dad had been before they were born. Finishing up the last book of their father's memories James stood along with Valery they kissed every child on the head and advised them that they would be in the kitchen making up something special for then.

Barbara use to bake a lemon cake for special occasions and they figured that today would be a day that they would need it. January 6th will never be the same for any of them. The kids stayed in the room still not saying a word yet. They played the last video to find that it was a video addressed for them to watch. "Hi kids it's mommy.... I know that i must look weird because I am so huge but i wanted you triplets to see what you have done to me." Barbara laughed as she turned sideways for all to see how round she was. She had a huge smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. Out of nowhere John stumbles into the frame and wobbly stands as if he is the one that is pregnant and pushes up glasses that nobody knew that he wore. "Hiyah kids i'm your daddy. We are super excited to meet you, All of you. You are our first babies and you sweet angels have inspired daddy to created something amazing but it is top secret so do not tell anyone okay?" "Honey this is not a business thing this is to introduce yourself to the kids." Barbara smacks John in the back of the head knocking his glasses down on his nose causing him to push it up yet again. "okay okay, we are so happy to have you guys and girl coming into our life." john says while he smiles at Barbara lovingly and kisses her. She giggles and he starts to dance with her to no music. He dips her and covers the screen as he leans in for another kiss and the video ends. The room lights back up and they are looking at their parents in the room that they are currently laying in. This time they are pregnant with Ezekiel. Barbara is crying," Hello my loves... sniffle.... i am sorry but Ezekiel has me way more emotional than you three had me. Ezekiel when you watch this then i want you to know that you are loved as much by yourself as you would be if you were a twin or a triplet. So you my son are my special boy you will do great things in your life. You are already making mommy smarter ." she laughs her laugh and again John stumbles into the frame but this time he does not have glasses and he is being attached by triplets. Barbara turns to see what all of the commotion is about and she is then tackled by a giggling Samantha. Seth is not laughing anymore, he is yelling saying to be careful with mommy and the his new baby brother. He attempts to pull Samantha off and once he does he lays his head on Barbara's stomach and rubs while he talks to the unborn Ezekiel. Everyone laughs quietly and looks at Seth who is covering his face with the pillow he was originally laying on. Once everyone's tears dried up and a small smile graced everyones lips they started a group hug. They were about to leave the safe haven of the room when a different video starts playing. everyone stops moving and focused on their surroundings it was quiet. From under a table John and Barbara's faces popped up. Barbara starts speaking while john looks to be making sure that the coast is clear. " I am not sure who this will get to but we have created a device that can help us get to a different dimension it is still in progress but the government wants to get rid of it. This device is suppose to give us a direct link to a new Earth one that has not been touch by human hands. One that we can start over on and this time around we can take care of it. The scientists want to keep us in this apocalyptic world. They are using all of our resources to do studies to stop overpopulation but nothing on actually saving the earth. The device has not been made as of yet it is not even a prototype it is all blueprinted in my husband's files. If you are watching this then that means that they have found us and we are dead. They have drones that they send out to find any of the scientists that they feel were aware of or a part of this study. When they find us it will look like and accident or a natural disaster we are not sure which they will use. If my kids are watching this please stay safe my loves i'm not sure how many of you I have had at this point because right now i have none, But i want you to know that mommy and daddy loves you and what we do is to make sure that you grow up in a world that you are safe to play outside and not worry about the effects." "Barbara we have to go now."John says as he reaches over and the room goes dark.