First stop Potosí

(The picture above is not how I picture Ezekiel looking just his hair. I will be doing a description of the older versions of all of the children in this chapter)

Upon awaking from his peaceful sleep Ezekiel was immediately alarmed. He felt empty. He opened his eyes and he was alone. His brothers must have left last night because the bed was cold. He peeled himself from the covers and leaned his elbows on his knees as his feet met the ground. He cradled his head in his hands as he tried to fight the tears from falling. He was as alone as the day he was born. He felt disconnected. The dream of his parents opened the slow healing wound in his heart. He tries so hard not to think and feel like he is alone. He has his siblings and his god parents but he just felt like he was an outsider. He never shared these thoughts with anyone but his mom and now without her there to comfort him he was spiraling. He tried to muffle the sob that left his mouth. Tried to think of the words his mother left him with but that only seemed to aid in his tears race down his face. Feeling a hand on his shoulder his head pops up from the resting place of his hands. Looking up through blurry eyes he sees the smiling face of his mother. He drops to his knees and borrows his face in her stomach and cries more tears than he ever has allowed himself to cry. He heard the humming of his mother's song and he cried harder. His head was lifted and a soft kiss was placed on his forehead. Tears were wiped from his face and as his vision clears he is staring into the eyes of Sam. He hurriedly stands wiping at his eyes and forcing an im okay past his quivering lips.

Sam sits on the bed and pays the space next to her. "Zekey sit down. I know that you are usually the one protecting me from everything but don't forget I'm the big sister," Sam smiles a sad smile at her broken brother. She knew what was going through his head her mom had told her some of the things that haunted her baby brother and she promised that she would be the best big sister and help chase away the evil thoughts that made her brother feel so isolated and alone. After a couple of minutes of calming himself down Ezekiel sat next to his sister a little more that arms length away. He knew if she touched him he would break down again. Sam took a deep breath and looked at her baby brother she watched his facial expressions debating in whether or not she should tell him that she knew. " Mom told me you know.. about you feeling lonely." She stopped and watched the embarrassment and hurt pass over his face. "Zekey how could you ever believe that you are alone. You might not have shared a womb with us but you are still our brother. We are all connected." Ezekiel was about to protest that the connection wasn't as strong when his room door busted open. Seth ran in looking like he was searching for a fire to put out. He ran over the Ezekiel and coddled him like he was a child that had gotten a cut in his knee. His face was mushed against his brother's tone chest and even though he was strong he couldn't break the hold his brother had on him. His eyes moved up to meet Seth's worried eyes. When Seth registered the dried up tears his head immediately turns and a deep glare was set on Sam. "What have you done to my precious brother. I felt his pain and you are here looking at me with this evil little smirk. What did you do little demon princess?". Seth was screaming at the top of his lungs while pulling Ezekiel impossibly closer as if to protect him from his evil big sister. Sam gave Ezekiel an I told you so look and he couldn't hold in his laughter any longer. A weight had been lifted. Upon hearing his laugh Seth pushed him away from him by his shoulders and looked at his face. "Is he broken?" Soon Sam joined in the laughter as Ezekiel explained what happened. Ezekiel got hit in the back of the head by both of his siblings then they group hugged and told him to go start his day because his breath smelled awful. They left the room and went to get ready for their day as well.

He stripped from his clothes and stepped into his shower tube. He looked in the mirror and decided that he needed a little trim before he showers. A chair came up for him to sit and a cover was placed over him to keep the hair off of his naked body. "Choose your hair cut." An automated voice said as a screen of different styles popped up. His hair had grown long over the years it was a mess of long brown curls that fell passed his shoulders. He scanned through the choices and decided that the best look for his was a mess of brown curls that fall right below his ears and right above his eyebrows in the front. After his talk this morning with his siblings and the dream last night he knew he would always be connected to his parents and the annoyingly long length of his hair would not being him any closer to them. Once he had made his choice arms grew from the tube with various hair styling tools. Scissors, detangling brush, and hair washing products. A stream of water sprays on his head with warm water causing him to further relax. The hands start to massage the shampoo into his scalp causing him to moan in pleasure. Another warm stream rinses away the shampoo and the conditioner is then massaged in. At this point he is pushed up from his relaxed position and the bathing process starts. Streams of water blast all around him and the arms bath every portion of his body and then a water fall of water rinses him and his hair free of suds and conditioner. The chair comes back up and his hair is quickly cut and styled. A soft warm wind blows him dry and he steps out of the tube. He looks in the full length mirror. He normally doesn't ever look in the mirror but today felt .. different he felt different so he wanted to see if he looked any different from the 10 year old him he last saw.He was shocked to see the changes his body had gone through in the past years. He admires the mahogany brown skin tone he got from his mom he runs his hand through the soft curls that now sit on the top of his head. His hazel eyes stand out looking cold and calculated. His sharp facial features and trimmed low facial hair make him look older than he really is. His full lips looked a deep plum color. He sees that the working out he has been doing is definitely working wonders for his body. His eyes travel down the muscles of his arms and shoulders down to the 8 pack of his tone stomach. His lean build reminds him of his father but with more muscle he stood at six foot four inches. His eyes roamed down his body and past his flaccid 6 inches down to his toned hairy runners legs. Since he was done looking at himself he walked to the closet inside of his bathroom and started to decide on an outfit for the day and decided he would go for something just casual since they had decided that Sebastian would be the face of the operation. He chose a slightly fitted dark blue button up with some black jeans and black shoes. As he was pulling up his underwear he heard a gasp which caused him to stop and look up. There standing in the doorway of the bathroom was Jasmine she stood there taking his body in and blushed once she got to his private area. She spun on her feet and ran out throwing apologies as she ran. He shrugged his shoulders thinking she was embarrassed for not knocking and finished putting on his clothes. He walked out of the bedroom and looked up from his belt to see his brothers and Jaden standing outside his room.