Introduction of Change

Once everyone was packed and ready to go Ezekiel started to explain the plan. He told the girls to stay close to someone at all times he was bringing his clone bot ,which the girls had not seen yet, to ensure that he did not stand out. The girls where excited practically bouncing out of their second skin cooler suits. He advised them that the highest building in Texas has a tube that the scientists use to get right outside of what use to be the ozone. While they act like interested travelers asking as many questions as possible without looking suspicious him and his bot will finish the rest of the plan. He not only had to get to the tube he also had to shut down everything that the scientists had created. James stepped forward knowing the dangers that lay ahead and proposed a new plan. There hasn't been a government to help run the world in centuries he advised that we take a couple more months to set up a campaign and to start an election. They could broadcast to the world on a secret network and place the idea in action. They would travel to all of the remaining cities and try to overthrow the scientists that way. Once he was elected ruler of the Earth then he could easily set everything into place to save the world and also open the new world for those who want to start over.

Ezekiel spent the day in his room and thought of how he would gain the trust of the whole entire world. Straying away from his plan was not what he wanted to do but despite how he felt he knew that this would be an easier less dangerous way to go about saving the world it would take a little longer but it would help establish the trust needed for people to accept all of the news he was going to deliver to them. The scientists have provided for them for so long and a young kid just 18 years old comes through like hey I got a cure for the world let me rule you. That sounds ridiculous even to him. Nobody would follow a kid. He pulled at his hair and placed his head on his desk. The coolness of the desk helped to calm his rattled mind. This had to be perfect. Although he looked like he could be in his twenties he was still a child. He wanted to come to the public with a more caring approach. He didn't want the people of the world to feel ruled any longer. He wanted to be better that the original government. The entire world would have a say in what was happening. He wanted to establish places for everyone to feel heard and comfortable. He needed to think of something that would help him win over the world. Showing the new world briefly crossed his mind but it was quickly dismissed. The scientists would not find out about that until it launched. Until they had no pull and could not stop the growth of what was to come. There was no way they were going to get their hands on that.

Thinking of all of his inventions that he had created he an idea started to formulate. He hopped up from his chair and ran to his invention cabinet. He opened the door and a typing screen hovers in front of him. It first scans him and then asks what invention he is looking for. Clean bots he stated. He had created these for his sister when he was about 6. She use to get into trouble and come crying to him about her room always being dirty. He made these little guys to help her stay organized. He was thinking about recreating them and using them to help reconstruct the world. He would add them to the world dome construction. They will be the bots that stay behind once the ozone was rebuilt. They will help keep the new ozone clean and free of holes from the sun's harsh flares. That was it...that would be his campaign he would go city to city offer to rebuild and protect from the sun flares. He would demolish the city and rebuild it better. He would take some cubes for a dome to set up wherever he stops and offer real crops and real animals to eat and grow for the families of the world. With his mind made up he starts working to create a bot that is going to be able to demolish the homes and rebuild them in a timely matter. He started working on an ai kind of blueprint that could build itself. With his creative mind he was able to do a layout of how he wanted it to look. He finally looked up and realized he had missed cooking dinner and he went out to eat. He would actually build the prototype tomorrow. He walked down to dinner and sat at the table. He exhaled an exhausted sigh at the thought of all of the work he was going to have to do in the next month or so to prepare for this new plan to be put into motion.