Revealing secrets

Would you like to do a recap for me zeke?

Ezekiel gave a brief nod and says, " My name is Ezekiel Valentine. My parents were brilliant and were planning to save the world and ensure it's health for many years to come but they were murdered by the scientists and it was covered up to look like an after flare from the last sun flare storm that we had a few years ago. They were murdered because...... because of the knowledge that they were withholding from the scientists. So my siblings and my god parents have come up with a plan to overthrow the scientist's control and give the earth back to the people.

Thank you zeke now let's get back to the story.

Ethan sent a mental note that the scientists had started to monitor the building here. Ezekiel looks over at his bot and nods twice the bot stepped forward causing Anik's attention to drift from Ezekiel to the Ethan. Ezekiel's calculated eyes studied the man and saw that there were many expressions that passed the man's face one was astonishment, next was confusion, but the last was the most overpowering it was fear. " I have siblings but I am not a multiple." Ezekiel stated as a matter of factly and watched the man's face once more to see if it changes. Horror quickly passed his face then was masked sighing the blink of an eye with a concentrated gaze into space. Ezekiel gave him a moment to process it. But his patience was only so thick with people he didn't know. "So the scientists knew that I was in my mother's womb but they do not know that I have survived birth and lived healthy for 18years. My family has been working on technology that will help rebuild the ozone and save this earth from the destruction that we have caused." This snapped  Anik out of his line of thought "Son you said this Earth there is only one Earth what in heavens name could you possibly mean by that." Anik spoke with confusion on his face and interest in his voice. Ezekiel replies saying that this is a secret he is not ready to share yet.

Ezekiel stood and turned to the door he picked up the purple cube and walked out of the door leaving Anik with a worried look on his face. Ezekiel walked back into the town and looked around for his family and found a large crowd of people surrounded around Sebastian his bot had followed him out and it walked quietly behind him. He walked toward the front of the crowd and his dominance could be felt as the crowd parted to make way for him. He kept his eyes forward. He looked to have tunnel vision, concentrating on his sibling, yet he was paying attention to every face he passed making sure that no dangerous people could harm him or his family. As he was walking through the crowd a couple of steps ahead of him he hears giggling and then a wail as a small girl tripped over what seemed to be her own two feet her friend reached out to catch her and started to fall as well. Ezekiel quickened his pace and caught both girls in one arm. He looked down at them to inspect and ensure that no harm had come to them. He might be hard on the outside to new people but women and children held a soft spot in his heart. He helped them stand up straight " Are you two okay?" He looked both of them in the eyes. He kneeled  to be closer to eye level with them so that he didn't look as intimidating. They both nodded. " I need an answer little ones are you okay did you get hurt in anyway?" He held their gaze and their hands as he asked them again. One of the girls had brown shoulder length hair with big beautiful brown doe eyes. She was kind of small maybe around 5 foot 4 at the most and she had a very innocent voice with almost porcelain white skin. She spoke first saying a small she was fine. Her sister ran to her pulling her out of Ezekiel's hands and began to fuss over her. This caused a small smile to touch the corner of Ezekiel's lips. He turned to towards the other girl and was met with a squeak. She put her head down and her honey brown curls covered her beautiful chocolate brown face all the way down past her chest creating a curtain. He lifted her chin to see her face and had to hold in a groan of approval at how beautiful she was. She had the softest grey eyes with little patches of brown in them. They were surrounded by thick black lashes. As her eyes met his she bit her lip which immediately pulled Ezekiel's attention to them. Her lips were plump and a dark pink color with what looked to be a natural brown outline around them. She was so small maybe 5 foot 3 but she was really curvy he tried to stop his eyes from wandering as he pulled his focus back to his original task at hand. The girl looked over to her friend with a pleading look before she finally spoke lightly stating that she was okay. With a nod of approval Ezekiel stood from the ground and took in how much bigger he was than her.

There was an instant need he had, the need to pick her up and protect her. She was so innocent. He was about to ask her what her name was when a tall bulky guy ran through the crowd with crazy eyes searching frantically for someone. Ezekiel felt the need to pull the girl behind him to protect her but before he could even make a step she burst into a sprint towards the man and threw herself in his arms. He caught her with ease like this was normal she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist as he adjusted her to his hip. She tucked her head into his neck and held on for dear life. The man stroked her back in a comforting manner and kissed her forehead seeming relieved that she was back with him. Without a second glance he walked away with the small girl safely tucked in his arms and away from Ezekiel's sight. A feeling stirred in Ezekiel, one that he had never felt before. He pushed it down because he didn't know what to do with it. He had never found himself attracted to anyone before and the one that he did find that seemed perfect was taken. He dusting the gravel from his pant leg and started heading back to where he had last seen his family. He couldn't shake the hole in his soul that had just opened a little more but he masked it just as he did the pain of his past. He met up with his family just as Sebastian had finished his speech. Sebastian ran to him and put an arm around his shoulder and looked at him with a mega watt smile. " Oh brother where have you been the women here are amazingly beautiful and my speech has them swooning at my feet I am positive that we could find someone here shall we." Sebastian grabbed Seth as well so that he didn't have endure this alone. While walking around the town that seemingly adores his brother now he tries to stop his eyes from wondering no searching for the girl he ran into earlier. Sebastian winks at every group of girls they walk by causing giggling from every direction. Ezekiel stops causing everyone else to stop as well. " I am going to look for Mr. Del Gatto we might need his assistance his architectural knowledge might come in handy when we are trying to rebuild the world you two go and enjoy yourselves." Pointing to his bot Ezekiel says " Ethan and I are going to get started cleaning this town up and getting them some extra protection from the sun flare's attacks." His brothers groaned at him missing out on all the cute girls and them trying to be understanding mentioned it was some handsome guys if he was interested too. He shook his head at them and kept his steps moving and his eyes focused. He briefly saw his sisters and Valery at a jewelry shop and they looked to be enjoying themselves. So he focused on the mission at hand.