ddddance till you're dead

IM CURRENTLY BLASTING KYOURAN HEY KIDS JSKCKSK HELP I LOVE THIS SONG AND NORAGAMI ARAGOTO MAKCKS

After what seemed like forever, Kaori returned with the drinks and a couple of plates. They were empty, though. >:(

"Alrighty," Kaori smiled, giving Mina some gOoOooOoOsebumps, "here are your drinks— and some plates, just in case you need any." Bakugou took a sharp look at the plates, anger clearly lingering on those crimson orbs of his. "Katsuki, no!" Kirishima yelped, but Bakugou had gotten one of the plates into his hand and threw it across the restaurant. Kaori only took a brief look at them, not noticing what Bakugou had just done.

"What the fuck¿¿" Kaminari mumbled, adding liquor to his Sprite. Sero quickly noticed and try to stop him, but Kaminari didn't listen— he never does, actually. "Aghahaha, fineee, if you're gonna have some then *hiccup* pass some to meeeee..." Sero "said," passing his Pepsi bottle to Kaminari. Meanwhile Bakugou darted knives at them while he sipped his Coca Cola glass. yes that was a vine refrence.

"Hey taPEmAn.." Bakugou called, putting his Coca Cola glass down. Sero took a glance over, his eyes locking with Bakugou. "YeahHahHah bAkubro??" Sero asked, returning his call. Bakugou started chuckling as he snatched Sero's Pepsi bottle and poured some into his Coke. Kirishima shortly took noticed and began freaking out, thinking that that mixture would kill Bakugou or something.

"Katsuki!! NOoOo!!!!!" Kirishima shouted, snatching the Coca Cola glass and chugging it down. The whole table looked at him as if he were All For One himself. Like whom the fuck drinks that????

"EIJIROU YOU RETARD NO." Bakugou yelled, taking the rim of Kirishima's red hoodie, pulling his face close. "Oh shit I know what's gonna happen...." Mina trembled as she hid in Sero's arms, with Kaminari. "It's gonna be gay, that's what." Kaminari shrieked, noticing Sero's shook face expression— which made him fall in love with him all over again. "Hannntttaaaa~"

Mina then unwrapped herself from Sero as he and Kaminari began... uhm, copying Bakugou's and Kirishima's actions.

"Oh dear Lorddddd..." Mina rolled her eyes, glueing her head to the table in attempt to ignore the gay kissing. After Bakugou and Kirishima finished, she quickly crawled over the table, plopping right next to Bakugou, away from Sero and Kaminari. "Howww about we goooo tooo thee aRrRRcade¿"  Kirishima suggested, completely ignoring the fact they hadn't eaten their dinner. Well, they must be full of all that drinking, Mina thought, shrugging at her own self.

"yEahh!!!1!! Let's gO!!" Kaminari giggled, dragging Sero's hand towards the entrance to the Arcade. Kirishima ran after them while Bakugou and Mina stayed behind. Mina noticed that Bakugou was clearly fed up with everyone, but he was somehow enjoying himself. "SoO, how you holding up Baka-bro?" She chirped, hanging onto his arm as they walked away from the table.

"I'm good,, thanks for asking,, pinky." Bakugou mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, ready to fall asleep on her. "nO BAKUBRO NOT NOWOW!!!" She shouted as she ran to the Arcade, immediately spotting Kirishima and hiding behind him. He was playing something similar to Pac-Man, but he was probably too drunk to even recognize the game.

"What's wrong Mina??" Kirishima asked, his eyes locked with the screen. Oh,, he's actually doing pretty good for a drunk 15-year-old, Mina thought, revealing herself from her hiding spot as she watched Kirishima play. "OhH, well, I was just being chased by Bakubro. He wanted to use me as pillow again." She recalled, remembering he was probably chasing after her. But she shortly forgot about that, looking around and not finding her other two friends. She turned Kirishima for answers, but he was glued to that screen.

"I guess I'll go look for eM." Mina said to herself, beginning to raid the large arcade. After a while of searching, she found two similar heads surrounded by a crowd of people. As she jumped to see the game they were playing, it was none other than "Dance Dance Revolution."

Oh God... it's that weird dancing game. They'll be stuck on there for hours if I don't stop them, Mina thought, diving through the crowd, making her way to the where her two friends were playing. Once se popped out of the crowd, Kaminari quickly caught a glance of her and fucking pulled her in. There was an extra slot in the middle of him and Sero, and that's when Mina plugged in.

"C'mon Mina!!!! Dance!!!!!" Sero blurted, his legs jumping around the colorful floor of the game. She took a look at Kaminari, who was using both his legs and hands to play. He's even going upside down???? What da fuck???? Mina thought as she wandered to the crowd, her eyes falling on a certain ash blonde, who was sitting on top of some red head's shoulders. But, being the drunk lesbi she was, Mina didn't think too much of it and slid her card into the game.

After choosing the same song Kaminari and Sero had, she began to step her feet here and there, slowly getting the flow of the game. "Hey.. hey!! This is pretty fun!!" She shouted, looking at the two boys beside her, who were admiring her moves. "Wowowo Mina!! You're so good at this??????" Sero laughed, his legs moving all on their own. Mina giggled as her arms unconsciously reached for the ground, ready to do one of those weird thingies that Kaminari always did.

"SKSKKS MINA WOAH." Kaminari screeched, his legs tripling over themselves, causing him to fall and lose his streak. Mina then returned to dancing with her feet, her vision slowly blurring, noticing that Sero had fallen as well. Now it was only her. dAmniT!!! >:( I should've taken them and run off!! Mina thought, but slowly realized she could still do so.

Mina reached for Sero's flannel shirt and Kaminari's long sleeve and pulled them up from the ground. "Let's gO BOYS, WE'RE HEADING TO tHhee bAthRooMm."