shipping i mean shopping

noragami is out of hiatus
AHAHAHHAHAH YESSSSSS

"Claire's? What's that?" Kiriboo asked as he passed around his churros. Remind me why I got them those? Momo thot, but was too busy eating her own churros. "It's a super colorful shop, it has the cutest things OWOOO!!!!" Mina squealed as her black eyes were eaten by her golden pupils. "Fuck, Pinky blends right in with it." Bakuhoe snorted as they stopped right in front of it. They weren't even inside and Jirou was already throwing up.

"Oh.. that's... bright, eh." Sero whined as he followed Kami into the store. "Oh c'mon, Sero!! It'll be fUN O W O" Tooru giggled, her arms overflowing with all sorts of colorful shit. "Uh, Hagakure, how do you plan on paying for all that?" Kami asked, taking one of the unicorn headband-flower crown things and placing it on Sero's head. Hot. "Oh,,, maybe we won't >:3"

"No, Tooru, you must pay. And if you won't, I will."

"okay momo!!1!!1!!"

"oh sO this is Claire's? Seems manly..." Kiriboo said as he looked through a shit ton of stuffed animals. His face expression was a mix of 'what the fuck' and 'yolo glitter owo.' Then Bakugei came over. "The fuck are these?"

"They're bunnies man!!!  and i think i want one" Kiriboo uwu-ed as he threw the entire shelf of bunny plushes into a basket. You could hear Jirou continuously throwing up as Kaminari piled unicorn horns and flower crowns on Sero, 'for the aesthetic.' "What's an ass te thicc?" Todowoki asked, completely monotone. Sometimes I wonder if he's always like this, Jirou thot. I'm glad he's my brother in law.

"It's hard to explain- also, you can't grab Midoriya's ass just because you said ass, Todoroki -u-" Sero sighed as the girls- except Jirou- and the big gays walked out of the store with many bags. Probably ten? Who knows.

"EEEEEEEE WE HAVE THE POWER UWU" Mina giggled as she set the bags down on the floor. "also we should consider taking jirou to a hospital." Todoroki, again, said in such a  monotone voice. Bakumoan looked to the shop right across the happy, angelic, bright and girly Claire's..

Hot Topic. a/n: there's actually a mall where i live that's like that XD

"Does that count as a hospital?" Bakufuck assked as he pointed to the gorgeous shop ahead of them, and immediately, Jirou got up from the ground and took the two edgy boys' hands. "Bakugou. Todoroki. Let's o have f u n."

"That sounds wrong, but alright."

"wait what the fuck"

And then the three of them escaped into the heaven of Hot Topic, while everyone stood outside. Suddenly, a problem washed over them. "err... what're we gonna do about these bags? we can't carry all of them around." Tooru asked sheepishly as she scratched the back of her neck. No one could see it, but she was doin it y'all. Open them big ol' eyes.

"Maybe you could've nOt bOuGhT sO mUcH????????" Kaminari [insert spongebob meme here]-ed, causing an earphone jack to escape from the shadowy realm of Hot Topic and jab his ribs. "jiRoU yOu fUck- oWWWW" Sero said as he slapped the jack, but another came to jab him. Kiri and Mina started dying if laughter, while Momo and DeCkYoU were thinking about the problem at hand. There's the 19th and 17th placer for y'all.

"Well, I did consume a large amount of food, perhaps I can make us shopping carts?" Momo proposed, completely breaking the rules of her quirk. But this be a bakusquad fic, so is all good fam y'all. "yEaH, i gUeSs iT cOuLd wOrk- oWWWWWW."

"If that's a yes, then I'll be heading to the bathroom. Mina, Tooru, come with me."

"oh r they gonna fucc or somthin"

"no u"

...

"OKAY WE'RE B A C K" Jirou screeched as she came back from the heavens. Her arms were overflowing with those extra large bags, not to mention those tote bags you get for discounts and all. Behind her were the same scenarios, only that Todoroki had a bit less while Bakuhun had m o r e. Kiriboo happily helped him out with some of the bags, and Bakugou being the softy for Kiri he is, let him. However, yound midoriya was a bit too scared of Todoroki's sudden edge, so he only took a bag or two. "Where's my doll? wHeRe'S mY dOLL?? kaminari did u eat my doll" Jirou hissed as she looked around the group for Momo, immediately jumping to the conclusion that Kaminari is a fucking junkie that's what.

"She went to the bathroom with Ashido and Hagakure to make some-"

"-BABIES OW JIROU YOUMAKEMEWANNAKISSYOU-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KAMINARI"

"-shopping c-carts.... t-to put all of our bags i-in...."

"Thanks Midoriya, while yOU kAMinARi, cAn'T kiSs Me."

"But wouldn't it be how Bakubro kissed Mi-" "HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"yEaH iT woUlD plUs hAntA aPpRovEs sO c'MeRe"

"no u creep im not gonna do that"

";-;"

Then the others returned with three shopping carts, as well as a very hungry Momo. She was currently snacking on grapes, but the larger ones. O W O-

"DOLL I THOT U DIED"

"UWU NU IM ALIVE"

Bakugou and Todoroki proceeded to put all of their bags— along with Jirou's— in the carts, adding a couple of more to the ones Mina and Tooru had. After getting that over with, they all s i g h e d. "So what're we gonna do now?" Kami asked, still trying to get his lips on Jirou's. Ha son, she's too lesbian :)

"hM, from the looks of it, most of us have already used up their money. I suppose we could keep lookin around for a while," Momo suggested, "we haven't gotten anything else to do anyhow."

"uwu, then let's go!!!!!!!"

And since I'm hyped for the party, I'll just tell you, their shopping went well. Everyone got "Momo-approved" outfits to wear to the party, and Bakugary didn't go off at anyone. But as they were heading back to the car, Kami remembered, i still haven't kissed jirou >:0. He went up to Momo and asked it if was okay, and she said it was, she wanted to see her reaction. So as they all got in,

"hEy JiRoU-" "ohmigod okay fine you can kiss me you fucking troll i don't care anymore *edgy bubblegum pop*"

"ah yes uwu"

and then they kissed.

it was nice.

sero thot it was hot.

so did momo.

and they all went back home

to fu-

y'alls i cant go chomp :,(
im kinda sick :,(
but i wanna write the party :,)
so i'll hopefully do that tomorrow

bYE ILYYYY