vinegar is good for your p o r e s

"Kami.. what is this,,, liquid then??" Mina asked, cupping some in her hands. Kaminari gave them all a nosebleed-worthy smirk, and proceed to step out of the pool. He crouched next to what seemed like a motor, maybe that where the liquid comes out of? Mina thought. Kaminari then pulled out a hose and faced his friends again.

"Is it water?" Kirishima hoped, it wasn't manly to bathe in something other than water.

"nOpe!"

"Is it vodka? I'd like that style." Bakugou chuckled, his arms wrapped around Kirishima's waist. skskks the my beautiful gay sons uwu <3 much love xx Mina thought again, my mind really is uncontrollable.

"Ahem— it's vinegar." Kaminari stated coldly, no emotion up on his face. Kind of like Todoroki, Sero wondered, swooning the fuck out of his boyfriend. But he still didn't realize they were all in a pool of Peppa Pig balloons, swimming in vinegar.

"It's what?" Kirishima asked, all the hope that lingered in his voice had vanished in a snap of hands. will i get slapped for tha- //slapped Kaminari turned to them again as he put the hose back, slightly giggling to himself. "It's vinegar,,," He tottered a bit, now realizing he would get beat for doing this. Not by his best friends in the whole wide galaxy, no, he meant his parents.

"So... we're bathing in vinegar?" Sero asked, making small swirls in the water with his finger. I wish I were those swirls~ Kaminari thought, biting his lip. Holy shit no Kami, Mina thought back, surprising Kaminari a bit.

K- You can talk in your mind as well?
M- Um,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i think so¿¿¿
K- that's nice

"I don't believe yellow rat, isn't vinegar supposed to sting or something??" Bakugou asked, a bit unsure with his words though. Kirishima nodded, his hands raising up from the water. "I'm pretty sure that vinegar stings, and I don't even cook." He smiled, causing a million things to explode inside of Bakugou. Okay, maybe not a million, but like, a biLLION. Yeah, that sounds about right.

"Mhm- I only wore water-proof lipstick today, not vinegar-proof lipstick!! What the fuCk?" Mina whined, crossing her arms as a pout appeared on her face. Sero looked at her, a little confused and a little scared. "There's vinegar-proof lipstick??" He asked, already terrified of what her answer would be. "Um— yes¿¿¿¿ Why wouldn't there be¿¿¿¿" Mina replied, ready to list all other sorts of [something]-proof lipsticks. Sero just wanted to die right then and there, y'know.

"Well, what the fuck, why choose vinegar anyways??" Bakugou spat, the vinegar was probably getting into his head. Kaminari shrugged as he floated above the Peppa Pig balloons. "I just had a lot of vinegar, dude."

Bakugou looked at him with a 'what do you mean you had a lot of vinegar you piece of shit?' look. But Kirishima helped slow that down a bit. "What do you mean by that, Kami?" He asked like a functioning human being. Kaminari then let out a long sigh,,,,,,,,,,,,, "I just— I went to look for them Peppa Pig balloons, y'know, and then I stumbled over a big box of vinegar."

"Why would your family have so much vinegar...?" Mina asked.

"uM, why not?"

"Good point."

"Anyways,,, have you guys come out to your parents? Y'know, told them about being gay and/or lesbian?" Sero asked, pumping out the fucking vinegar because his boyfriend has no idea how to. Mina looked up with a radiant smiled, almost at the brink of telling them the entire story. "It was the day that I was going to confess that I told them I was already dating Tooru." She bragged, ruffling her hair a bit.

"How the fuck were you so sure she fucking liked you back?" Bakugou snorted, just a teeny bit jealous of Mina's confidence. Mina looked to him a shrugged, "I just did my boy. Like how I had the feeling Kiri didn't like me back, and how I had the feeling he liked you."

Kirishima was ready to strangle Mina, while Sero was kinda on edge. Kaminari noticed this and swam to his boyfriend. "What's wrong, babe?" He asked, his usual bright, beautiful, world-changing, smile faded into a frown. Sero scratched the back of his neck and smiled awkwardly. "I haven't told my parents.. about.. us.." He whispered, but Kaminari smiled. He's... smiling?

"It's alright Hanta, we can tell them together." Kaminari suggested as Sero finished pumping out all of the fucking vinegar. "Thanks Denki... but, where do I put all this vinegar???" Sero asked, looking around himself. Kaminari shrugged and pointed over the fence. "Jus throw it out there, dude."

Bakugou quickly got up from the hole that was the empty pool and snatched the hose from Sero. "I'll be taking this— we aren't showering anyone with fucking vinegar today." He said as Sero began pumping the pool with regular people water. "Now you fuckers can go think about how you're gonna come out to your shitty parents."

Kaminari only nodded and dragged Sero away, since Bakugou insisted on doing everything. They both sat down in the empty pool and asked Kirishima how he did it.

"Simple, I just said I was gay and that Bakugou was my boyfriend." Kirishima said, pretty laid back. Sero was just there, kinda glitching at how easy being gay came to Kirishima. "I don't think that'll work for Sero though," Mina began, "his mom is concerned about him starting a family.. since she's already near her time and is worried that what's happening to her will happen to him."

Kaminari nodded and held Sero's hand tightly. Sero looked down at it and smiled sadly. "My mom's probably gonna give me a long talk... but knowing her, she'll probably end up supporting me." Kaminari grinned, now hugging Sero tightly. Soon, the water began tugging at their waists and Bakugou jumped on in. After he rose back up, he glared at Kaminari and Sero. "Well you better get to telling them, or else they'll get fucking pissed that you don't trust them." He said, and Mina swore she saw another smile.

"I guess we better."