fIREEEEWORKRKKKK

we be in #3 for kamisero mm
and in 'new' and 'rising' we got that #1 im so proud

im finally doing something right!

"are you telling me you illegally drove your ass here?" Mina whispered tentatively. She didn't really like it when other people drove around in cars like she did. No, I don't like that, thank you author.

"uhHhh, possibly?" Kaminari chuckled. Mina narrowed her vision on him and got ready to smack the everliving heterosexuality out of him. "Huh. Well then, let's get a move on. In my car." She spat and dragged Kaminari to the front with her.

Mina drove them to the karaoke and they got yadayadayada oh okay now we're in nice.

"okaY... HERE ARE THE SONGS!!" Mina giggled, pacing a crate of dvd thingies onto a table with a lot of liquor. wait how did that get there Mina thought, oh well this adds in to the perplexing plot amiright?

Kirishima and Sero dug into it and pulled out the first song they snatched the weave off of. They looked down at the titles and wheezed. "WhatdidyagetKiri??????" Mina asked, hopping on the couch in the room with a bottle of that liquor in her hand. I sure hope this didn't cost much, Bakugou thought as he looked up at the pink qUEEN. He rolled his eyes as he eyes Kirishima's song, "Firework" by Shoto- by Katy Perry. Well that's gonna be nice.

Mina hopped down and landed on poor Kaminari, who was coming out to a cookie he brought along the way. "Being gay is act- M I N A OWUSUW GET OFOD????" Kaminari yelled as she splattered him to the ground. She giggled as she stood up on his back, almost handing Kaminari his spine. Sero looked back and nearly killed a man right then and there. "M I NA."

Once the beautiful goddess of everyone's life got off of lightning mcqueen, she tumbled over to the song Sero got. "ooOoUuUu,,, what'S thiS oWo" Mina drunkly asked, trying to read the song's name. "hEllO?? oWo?? hEllO kiTTY?? uWU??" She cooed, hugging the dvd. Bakugou looked up like 'wtf stop owo-ing god. oh wait that's fun. OWOWOWOWOWO.' Kirishima looked to his boyfriend, finding the "sand-for-hair" boi quite attractive in his OWO face.

"babe that's got owo"

"thanks eiji ily uwu"

"staHP BeiNg cUUIUtE m8... siNg aLReAdy~~" Mina yodled as she snatched Kirishima's horns. "HeHhHhh giVE ME BACK MY HORNS MINA YOU PINK BRAT!???!!" Kirishima yelped, worried for his poor baby horns owo they're only three year olds and on their own now with a pink chick what the foCc. Mina ran around the smol room, tripping a lot of gay things. "HHH COME GET THEM KIRI UVU" She giggled, crawling under Bakuboi.

"wHat tHe fUck iS goiNg oN¿?¿" Sero asked, the drunkness thingy in his voice. Bakuboi and Kiribaby looked over at him, immediately regretting coming out of their mothers. oh shit tape man's high too??? AUGHHH Bakuboi thot, but oh boi he thot, he thot so much about it that he forgot about Mina under him. She quickly jumped up and hit the weenies, knocking poor Bakubabe out.

"KAKSKKSKS MINA YOU KNOCKED KAtsU OUT!!!!!" Kirishima screeched, but Mina didn't listen. Instead, she took another bottle of some beer brand i don't care about atm and opened it. "ooOooOwOoOoO,,,, he'LL wAkE uPpPp s0000n..." She said as she crawled over to Kiriboo. "nOw, oPeN wiDe aNd driNk uP hUn~~"

Mina shoved the beer bottle into Kiribro's mouth and waited for him to down it all owo. He kinda did, but then spit some of it out because cooties. "aWwwwweeEeE kiRi!!!" Another voice cooed. Then y'all could see the aesthetic blonde hair from behind Mina, but it was being dragged away by black hair. "aUgHh hAnTa lEt mE gOoOoo~" Kaminari shooed,,, but Sero is a savage so no. "nO YoU'Re mY huSbAnd nOt kiRishiMa's >:(" Sero pouted, setting Kaminari on his lap owo much love so gay.

Eventually, Kaminari stopped fighting back and melted into the cuddles, then he fell asleep. "Owo?? Is kAmi sLooPing¿" Kirishima asked from under the couch. Sero nodded as Kaminari mumbled something, but no one heard it. No one except Bakuowo.

"wHom juSt sAid 'fuck me daddy' in a latino accEnt¿?¿?¿" Bakusis asked, jumping up from the floor. Mina and Kirishima both looked at him like 'wHat' but then Kirishima was like 'iT wAs mE' and shit was boutta get Mm but Mina stopped it. "yoU GAYS!!1! wE hAven'T suNg aNytHaNg?" She pointed out as she put some dvd into the dvd's apartment thingy.

Kirishima nodded as he owo-ed his way to where the microphone was, pushing Mina away as he got his vocal cords ready. The screen turned on (like Kami) and flashed the lyrics, waiting for Kiriqueen to start.

"arE yA rEadYyY kiDz???"

"aYe aYe cAptAIN!1!1!!11!!!"

"I cAn'T hEar yOuuuuuU~"

"AY AY PAPI~" a drunk Bakubro shouted, leaving Mina a dying mess and Sero a 'trying not to be a dying mess' mess. Kiri looked over and nodded, taking off his sweater. "waiT NOT HERE,,,," Mina yelped as Kiribro threw the sweater aside. Bakuboi saw if almost hit the ground, so he slid over and caught it before it did.

"ahEM— dO Y O U EVER FEEL,,, liKE A uHm pLagtic bUg??? what the fuck— DR-DRIFTING THRU THE WAIND,,, wa wa wanting to skrt agAin...??..?" Kiriboo began to sing, leaving his drunken friends quite impressed mm yes. Bakubro was definitely doing a lil somthing there, but Mina chose to ignore it. She instead got two pillows and pretended to cheerlead, owo. Sero was clapping and whistling while Kaminari was hibernating, owo.

"dO yOu knOwoowowo thAt's thEre's spArk? nO THERE's a shArk!! >:( UH- 'causethere'sasparkinyou~~~ aND YOU JUST GOTTA I G N I T E  THE NITEEEEE!!!" Kiri continued, his hair was now beginning to fall flop and cover his face, which Bakugou found so veri hot. Mina had already flipped the table with her 'acrobatics' and Kami had woken up. tHe fuCk whEre wHat??

"CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A F I R E E E E E. E E E. WORKEKKRDK~~ CMON ON LET YOUR COOOLORSS BURST,,, MAKE KATSU GO O H AH O H H!!!!" Kiri sung, leaving the audience of his friends stunned. Like, stunned👏. His singing was far to beautiful for thus universe. They did not deserve hIM, such a pure baby owo.

Mina kept dancing and throwing stuff across the room, the hype was getting to her and she hadn't even sung yet.

"AND LEEEEEEET IT SHINEEEEE,, JUST OWNNNN THE NITEEEE, LIKE THE FOURTH OF JULYYYYY~~ CAUSE BA y b E E YOU'RE A-"

"FIREEEEEEEEEEEE-FUCKING-WORKKK!!" Bakuboi continued as he threw a beer bottle across the room. Kami looked over and iNHALED. "thIS is whY WE CANt hAVE GOOD THINGS." He shoto-ed, reprimanding Katsubro. Baku was boutta shoot this bitch up with a revolver but Kami laughed. "BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE YOU UWU~~"

and it was all so happy owowowowowo

"BOOM BOOM BOOM, EVEN LOUDER THAN KATSU, SU, SU, HE'S ALWAYS BEEN INSIDE OF YOU, yOU, YOU, AND NOW IT's TIME TO APPRECIATE THE VIEWEWW~~ CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A-"

"FIREEREEEEWORKRKKKK OWO" they all sang along, most probably ignore the part about bakubro uwu. anyways,,, once kirishima ended was when a smol wumon wolked in a left the squad some mcdonalds owo. They all circled around the table and began to chow down.

im hungry :,(