trying to expose prince fullbuster

IM LATE AGHH SORRYYY

As the second movie came to an end, the door to Sero's dorm was quickly kicked down by an emotionless Todoroki and a hyper Midoriya, who was holding a cake. A switch was immediately fliCKED in Mina's head as she started screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING FOR PINKY????" Bakupeckpick scram, completely contradicting himself. Kiriboo also realized what Mina herself had realized, and started screaming, too. But Bakuron didn't question him, since he enjoyed hearing Kiriboo scream-

"MINA, IF YOU WOULD PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US WHY YOU ARE- oh.." Momo began, but as she caught glimpse of the familiar red and white hair, she quickly hid behind Jirou. Kaminari glanced over at them and immediately b r e a t h e d, "hEY TODOROKI, YAOMOMO, WOULD YOU TWO BE EVER SO KIND AND STEP OUT FOR A MINUTE UWU?"

Todoroki only shrugged as he opened the door, holding it open for the shnack herself, Momo. As he closed the door, he shot Kaminari a 'I would kill you if you weren't so cute no homo' look. The door closed and all eyes were on Kami, specifically Jirou's. It was time to explain👏the👏situation👏folks.

"...and that was because?" Tooru piped. Oh right, she wasn't in all of this. Neither was Midoriya, but I'm guessing he kinda knew because he was close with Todoroki and all, Sero thot. Mina cracked her knuckles as she took a breath in, ready to explain, but Kami quickly shut her up. "I don't think they'd want us to talk about it, y'know." Mina nodded sadly, I know Kami's right but dR A M A pls uwu.

"Yea, if I wasn't cool with you exposing me,, then I don't think Momo would take it too lightly." Jirou spat, but she chuckled at the end. Mina nodded again, this time a frown formed across her beautifully pink gorgeous cheeky adorable face. Tooru put her invisible arm around her in a reassuring way, but after all, she is invisible, so no one noticed. "I think I know what this is about.." she muttered. Kiriboo looked over at where Tooru supposedly was and nodded. "I don't see why we can't talk about it."

"We can't— it's Yaomomo's business, not ours."

"It's not that much of a big deal anyways," Jirou admitted, "this book is all jokes and shit, so we shouldn't take everything so seriously." Kaminari and Kiriboo nodded innocently. "You're right, but I think we should let her expl-" Kami began, but then Prince Zuko and Erza opened the door and walked back in, a smile on both of their faces. Mina clasped her hands together, ready to start talking and talking and talking, but Bakuboi stuffed a pillow in her face to shut her up.

"So how was it?" Sero asked. Todoroki only shrugged and went back to the cake, stabbing it in half. Midoriya quickly waddled over to stop him from doing anything he may regret as Momo sighed contently. "It was rather awkward at first, but I got my point across. He understands. And I'm glad he never felt the same way I did." She smiled, taking a seat on the edge of the pillow fort. Mina suddenly pushed the pillow off of her and tackled Bakuheartfilia, resulting in them falling off the bed, still continuing their fighting.

And everyone was happy, until Mina yelled from under the bed, "sO TODOROKI ARE YOU AND MIDORIYA D A T I N G??!?!?1?1!" This resulted in her getting another fake punch from Bakugay, and so Kiriboo decided to go break their fight. That only lead to BakubRuh and Kiriboo making out as Mina took pictures. Oh right, my TodoDeku!!

"i-i-i-i uHHhhmmMm," Mido stuttered, "nOt eXacTly." Momo crossed her arms as she gave Todoroki a concerned glanced. He only shrugged and said in the most monotone voice, "I'm just really gay." Sero nodded. Kami nodded. Jirou nodded. Even Mido nodded, "y-yeah, he really is."

"tHEN WHAT werE THE NOISES BAKUGOU HEARD H U H???" Mina shot back, but Bakubro was too busy uH yeah. Midoriya's eyes widened as he tugged at Todoroki's noticeably colorful rainbow jumper worriedly. But being the careless edgy Gray Fullbuster he was, Todoroki just meh-ed. "Yeah. It was us."

Everyone all stopped. They all looked to Todoroki, all with different emotions displayed on their faces. "Wait w h a t" Kaminari assked, turning to Sero in disbelief. Jirou nodded, "You gays f u c k e d?"

"Mayhaps." Todoroki stated bluntly.

"Mayhaps?" Kiriboo and Bakuho asked in sync.

"did i s t u t t e r" Okie Dokie Todoroki repeated, but Midoriya didn't hesitate to back him up. "Mayhaps is a combination of 'maybe' and 'perhaps.' Don't freak out, Yaoyorozu."

Momo looked up from her "blanket egg" and shakily laughed, her face white; "I-I'm not f r e a k i n g o u t"

"I'm pretty sure you are." Sero said, reaching out to the ball of blankets Momo was in. She quickly whipped around and hissed, which made Kami go o.o

"ONLY I CAN HISS AT HANTA!!!!" Pikachu shouted, taking his boyfriend's face and wrapping his arms around it.

"THAT'S GREAT DUDE NO ONE ASKED!!!!!!!" Jirou shot back, hugging the many blankets Momo was trapped in.

"wait w h a t" Tooru giggled, "h i s s ?" Mina nodded, agreeing with her girlfriend, but quickly changed the topic by asking Todoroki all about his gayness. "So which guys do you think are cute? who do you have a cruSH ON OWO??? ARE YOU SECRETLY DATING ANYONE OWO????"

"One question at a time, Ashido."

"oh yes of course great prince zuko." Mina nodded as she sat in the corner of the fort with Todowoki. But that didn't mean a couple of ears would wonder over, like Kaminari and Momo. They were right next to them, after all. "So... ahem, which guys do you think are cute?" Mina began her imaginary list of questions. Todoroki on shrugged in response. "Definitely Midoriya. At times, Kaminari. Maybe Kirishima?"

Kaminari stood in silence and nodded, his face was just 0 w 0. Mina almost popped, but quickly asked away. "...how about the girls ovo?" Again, Todoroki shrugged, but this shrug seemed more like a shrug because he really was gay, he didn't really find girls cute, but whatever. "I am gay, but I'd have to say Yaoyorozu. Oh, and Jirou, I like her style. Mayhaps you, Ashido. Pink is cute."

Mina clapped proudly and looked up, as if she checked those questions out of her list. Momo was a bit taken aback, he thinks my girlfriend and I are cute? That's a shocker— maybe because I'm sitting next to Kaminari, but still..

"OWO HOW ABOUT A CRUSH????" Mina asked boldly. She wasn't loud, just bold. As in, her voice was b o l d. Todoroki looked down at his hands, and oh mi foocking goosh u culd c his bluush!!! owo uwu :3 <3!!! Even Kaminari noticed it, and his gay ass thot it was adorable. But Todoroki felt the eyes on him and shook his head softly. "how about we just get to the cake, shall we?"

";-;"

"w h a t"

":,("

" w h a t "

"Wow Todoroki, you don't know what ;-; and :,( are?" Kaminari scoffed playfully. Todoroki looked him dead in the eye, signaling he actually didn't. "Is that what you call a meme?" He asked. Kaminari tried to hold his laughter in but just couldn't resist it, so he ran over to the squad and spilled the beans fam🙌.

Once the cake was opened, the candles were in place and lit, everyone gathered around and began singing the shitty ass birthday song that haunts your dolls at 2:57 a.m causing you to wake up from the screaming inside your head. And it was all good, until they heard knocking coming from the window.

"Hm? Who could that be?" Mido asked, earning a tch from Bakufuck. But little did he know all the stored up curses inside of lil Deku. What the shit Kacchan? Can I even breathe in peace? For fucks sake god damn!!

"Hehe you mean what could it be." Sero snorted, causing Kaminari to giggled with him stupidly. Momo was the closest to the window, so she decided to go over and open it.

And then.. and she pulled it up...

"AH-

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGERRR THIS ONE WAS ACTUALLY INTENTIONAL THO