the kisses? UWU

yeehaw m8

"TODOROKI!!! WE'RE HERE!!!!" Mina shouted as she knocked on Todoroki's door. Behind her was the Bakusquad, including Momo. There came a long sniffle from inside the room before the door was opened, revealing a puffy-eyes Todowokeki.

"dude were u like cryin?" Kaminari asked, Jirou quickly jabbing him. "Dude don't say that shIT!!" "Ah sowwy owo."

Todoroki slithered out of his dorm like a snakey snakey, looking around at the group, almost as if he were looking for someone. "Is something wrong, Todoroki?" Momo asked, but Shito only shrugged. "I thought you gays would bring Midoriya."

And fuck me, Mina almost screamed as loud as Kiriboo. "midoriYAAAAAA!!!" was all that could be heard throughout the entire floor, but recognizing it was Mina's voice, no one was too surprised. A second or so later, a smol green bean appeared at the end of the hallway. If there would have been no lights, that shit would've come straight from Annabelle. "yes uwu?"

"uwu my child c'mere" Jirou uwu-ed, taking young Midoriya into a hug. You could see the jealousy rush into Shito as he watched his boi b tainted by the most powerful girl in U.A. "pls let go of him, jirou."

"you nat mai dad." Jirou spat, looking towards Bakuhoe. He nodded, which left Kiriboo veri concerned. Jirou turned back to Todowoki and kicked his shins, but he did nothing to show pain. He only stood there and took it. "Wow, dude, you rly r depressed." Sero said, but again, Prince Zuko only shrugged. "anyway arent we gonna like go shopping or something?"

"oh yes uwU T O O R U U U U U!!!" Mina shouted again, and after a bit, Tooru showed up. Well, you knew she was there because of the floating clothing. "uwu i have been summoned?"

"uwu yus look heres todowoki" that was mina

"uwu yus a fine boi" then tooru

"uwu yus i agree" then momo

"uwu yus can we get out asses to the mall already you fuckers" then bakuogre

"uwu yus katsu dont be so mean" then kiriboo

"uwu yus okay fine uwu" bakushine again

They all walked out the dorms looking like a K-Pop band, all fresh and g u c c i. But trouble swept they asses when they reach Mina's car. Sero was the first to speak, "it's so small now. Seeing how many people we have, anyways."

Then there was silence.

Until Momo spoke. "I can sit at the front with Mina while carrying Kyouka," she began, but was the cut off by Kaminari and Kiriboo. "Ayo 420 words broskis." Everyone either laughed really loudly- like Sero, Jirou and Mina- of stood in complete silence- like Todoroki and Momo. "What is this 420 you speak of?" Todoroki asked, and for a second, all color drained from Kami's face.

"You don't know what 420 is?" Kaminari asked, actually concerned that Todoroki was not aware of 420. Todoroki did the only thing he knew how to do; he shrugged. "No...? Am I supposed to know?"

"uwu yeehaw," Kiriboo began, but Kaminari continued for him, "we'll teach you prince zuko uwu."

"Kaminari don't you dare." Jirou warned, her jacks already jabbing the shit out of him. Momo nudged her lightly, telling her to stop or else pikachu would end up dead. Jirou only gave her a 'well that's good' look before stopping. "You fuckers done? I kinda wanna get this shit over with y'know." Bakugou hissed, and Kaminari was gonna talk back, but Sero taped him shut. "Yea I think we're done."

"Okay, then, Bakugou can sit at one edge with Kirishima in his lap," Momo began, gesturing to the edge if the car. Bakujackson got into the edge feelin a lil edgy himself and signaled Kiriboo to sit on him. "then Sero can go in the middle while carrying Kaminari." Then Sero took his taped boyfriend's ass into the car, sitting next to the biggest gays. "and Todoroki sits on this edge.. carrying Midoriya. Tooru can be carried by the bottoms."