get in losers we're going to drive while drunk

hahahhaha this was longer than i expected but i kinda want mina to explain it all next chappy <3

Once Mina dragged both of the boys into the girls' bathroom, she made sure no one was in and barricaded the door. Kaminari and Sero looked at each other, before glancing back at Mina. "Hey uh, Mina you okay?" Sero asked, stepping towards her. She turned around, tears streaming down her face as she mumbled unexplainable things. She then crossed her arms and started at the gay bois, expecting an answer.

bUt tHey diDnT uNderStand???????

"Agh!!! You gays are the worst!!1!1!" Mina shouted, crawling into a sink and melting into a ball as she hugged her knees to her chest. She sobbed quietly as Kaminari and Sero looked at each other again, unsure of what to do.

"Maybe's a depressed drunk??" Kaminari asked hopefully. "Well,,, aren't all women always depressed drunks???¿¿??¿" Sero added, earning a strong nod from his dumb blonde of a boyfriend. They kept their eyes deep into one another's and leaned in for a kiss, but sudden pounding at the locked door surprised them.

Mina stopped sobbing and looked up from the sink, her body turned so that she kinda looked like a crouching cat. Her antennae even moved around a bit, as if she were listening to the voices outside. "Katsu, don't be so rough~~" A muffled voice said, leaving the three shocked. "wHat tHe fUck??" Mina giggled, falling out of the sink and onto the floor. "Eiji, you make it sound so dirty, please no." Said the other voice. Sero then stepped to the door and swung it open, revealing Bakugou and Kirishima. Bakugou was carrying a lot of plushes, while Kirishima had tickets stuck inside his pockets, shirt, shoes, everywhere. They barged in and told Sero to barricade the door with his tape, so he did as they said.

Bakugou then dropped all the plushes and took his pillow, Mina Ashido, and sat in a sink, drifting to sleep. She was too cOO cOO to care at this point, but Kirishima looked worried. "What's wrong Kiri??" Kaminari asked, picking up the various plushes on the floor. Kirishima shot him a 'we kinda fucked up, my dude' look and chuckled nervously. "We kinda fucked up, my dude." Was all he said.

"Erm, how exactly?????" Sero piped up.

"Does it have to do with the escaping detention?" Kaminari protested.

"No."

"Does it have to do with the driving you guys away from detention?" Kaminari protested again.

"nO."

"Does it have to do with the drinking?"

"..."

"Oh we fucked up good."

"But who and how did they find out??" Mina asked, Bakugou snuggling into her chest. Kirishima kinda glitched a lil and shrugged. "Katsu said that the waitress somehow felt the smell of alcohol from us and told the manager right when we left to the Arcade." He said, turning around to Sero and Kaminari. "Also,,, these are your tickets from the Dance Dance Revolution shi."

"OwO they give tickets??" Sero asked.

"dUde what the fuck was that?" Bakugou mumbled.

"What was what??? OwO?"

"That."

"It's a cat, dude!!" Kaminari chuckled and everyone kinda chilled. Like, they were all veri happy 10/10 in this bathroom all alone. But, y'know, they kinda had to run from the cops now.

"Shouldn't we get going?" Mina asked, nibbling on Bakugou's hair. "this shit taste good da fuckck??"

"I think we should?? But first let's eat some whipped cream!!" Kirishima grinned, abusing the soap dispenser. "Uhm, dude I think that's soap???" Sero warned, but Kaminari skipped on over and fucking ate some. With his teeth.