5.

( Landon's POV )

Mark finally got out of the shower he made get out of his room so he could change then  he came into my room. " Okay you can come into my room now " Mark said and I went into his room I sat on his bed Mark sat  in his little black chair .

 "So what do you want to know about Jace ? " Mark asked " Um why did he  want to watch the sun set with me ?" I asked " Oh my gosh you're a fucking idiot dude Jace likes you  he was asking you out on a date " Mark said then he covered his mouth " Jace likes me ? " I asked " No ... just forget it did anything happen ? " Mark asked " Um well me and Jace almost kissed then Rebecca came out of nowhere " I said " That's it ? " Mark asked " Yeah pretty much " I said " Wow your life sucks " Mark teased " So why did you come home naked ? I mean our clothes don't come off when we turn into animals " I said " NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX" Mark screamed " You and Gwen had sex didn't you ? " I asked Gwen was Mark's girlfriend Mark could turn into a eagle while Gwen turn into a mouse .

 " Okay fine yes we had  sex but come on boyfriends and girlfriends do that " Mark said " Oh by the way does Gwen know you jerk off ? " I asked " No but how did you find out ? " Mark asked " It's a long story " I said " Oh well it's no big deal I think about her when I do it " Mark said in a sexy tone " Ugh you're fucking gross " I said and Mark just laughed . 

( Jace's POV

In my dream I was in my wolf form running away from something I turned around and saw I was being a chased by a female deer her eyes were glowing red she finally caught up to me and I realized it was Becks she slammed me against the ground and pinned me down she turned back into her human form and pulled a knife out of her pocket .

 " Rebecca leave me alone I don't want to fight you " I said " Landon is mine " Rebecca said " He doesn't even like you " I said " He might not but he belongs to me he doesn't have a choice " Rebecca said then took the knife and stabbed  it into my chin I screamed it hurt like fucking hell I pushed Becks off of me and took the knife out . 

" Next time it will be way worst " Rebecca said and ran  off . The next morning I woke up and when I went into the bathroom to go brush my teeth there was a giant gash on my chin !.