7 .

( Landon's POV )

I sighed I wish his lips stayed on mine longer I walked back over to Rebecca . " Hey what was his problem ? " she asked " I don't know " I said " Well let me go talk to him " Rebecca said " What no ! " I said " Come on Landon I'll be back soon " Rebecca said " Okay ... but I know Jace way better than you do " I  said " No you don't me and Jace have been friends for a while now " Rebecca said but I could tell she was lying . " Fine just go " I said angrily " Okay I'll be back soon " Rebecca said and put her clothes back on and ran off I sighed .

( Jace's POV )

"Hey Jace wait up " Rebecca said trying to catch up with me . " What is it ? " I asked " I saw your stunt you pulled I thought we were perfectly clear that Landon is mine " Rebecca said " Rebecca he doesn't like you how hard is it for you to get that threw you fucking skull ? " I asked angrily " Landon is mine and always will be " Rebecca said she turned into her deer form shoved me with her head in my shoulder it hurt like fucking hell .

 " I'm not gonna fight you I don't fight girls " I said while holding my shoulder " Come at me bitch " Rebecca said and pushed me to ground and began to stomp on me with her hooves . " Okay that's it " I said and turned into my wolf form and slammed Becks to the ground I grabbed her ear with my mouth and bit hard so hard that it almost came off . " OWWIE " Rebecca screamed " Shut up your mouth you cunt " I said angrily " Guys stop " someone said me and Reb stopped fighting me and we saw Jamie !