16 .

( Jace's POV )

Continued

" Hello Rebecca " I said " Hello Jace or should I say Wolfie isn't that the little pet name  he gave you ? " Rebecca asked as she pulled me closer to her body she was holding a knife in her right hand and had her left arm wrapped around my neck  . " Rebecca stop " Isabelle said she was standing in front of us .

 " What why ? " Rebecca asked angrily " Because Jace and Landon are together now and yes I know that you are mad about that but ... you need to move on " Isabelle said Rebecca let go of my neck I escaped and crawled my way towards Is . " Isabelle you're right I'm sorry Jace I don't know what came over me " Rebecca said " It's okay we forgive you " Isabelle said " Just kidding Landon will be mine and I don't care if he is fucking gay or not he doesn't have a choice I'm gonna kill Jace this ends now " Rebecca said as she got up and came closer to me and was about to pounced on me but Isabelle stopped her . 

" No" she said angrily as she hold the knife and tried not to let it go inside her . " Isabelle come on I don't want to kill you " Rebecca said " Well I'm not going to let you kill Jace " Isabelle said angrily " Fine then I guess I'll kill you first " Rebecca said Isabelle gasped as Becks tried to push the knife in her chest . " Please stop Becca you can change I just know it " Isabelle said " Never I'll kill you then Jace and Landon and I  will finally be together " Rebecca said  " No I won't let that happen " Isabelle said as she took the knife out of Rebecca's hand and slammed her lips against hers .

 " Why do you do that ? " Rebecca asked while blushing a bit " So you wouldn't scream " Isabelle said as Rebecca looked down and saw the knife in her chest she gasped . " Goodbye my love " Isabelle said and dug   the knife deeper inside her until she died ! " You did it " I said Isabelle nodded " I'm so sorry " I said and hugged her then  I woke up .