13 .

( Landon's POV )

I watched Jace leave threw the  window . " Hey who was that cutie ? " Jamie asked  . " Cutie ? do you mean Isabelle ? " I asked " Yeah " Jamie said blushing  . " Awww " I said " S--Shut up she can't know okay ? " Jamie asked " Alright I won't tell her " I said " Good " Jamie said yeah Jamie is  bisexual which means she likes boys and girls mostly girls while Jace is gay , I'm gay , Isabelle is a lesbian , and Rebecca is straight  . " I hope Jace is gonna be okay " I said " I hope so too " Jamie said and stood right to me and put her arm around me .

( Jace's POV )

Once I made it home I texted Jace so he knew that I made it home safely I didn't even bother to text Rebecca I blocked her she didn't need to know that Isabelle and I were coming after her and I also gave Is my number so she could text me when she was ready .

 " JACE " Dad screamed " Coming " I said and ran downstairs he didn't look very happy he was holding a glass of water and the TV was off . " Sit down kid " Dad said and I did " Yes Dad ? " I asked " We need to talk I know that you're gay and that you and Landon are dating which I'm totally fine with it " Dad said " Okay " I said " But I think you are gonna have to break it off " Dad said " Why ? " I asked " Cause I'm not a good father f I want you to live with your mom , Tiffany , and Faith " Dad said " Huh ? " I asked " You're moving in with them in two weeks I'm sorry " Dad said I gasped .