9.

( Landon's POV

I took Rebecca home her dad told me that she would fine oh I hope she is . I was sitting on a rock . " Hey Carrots " Jace said and sat right next to me . " Go away I don't want to talk to you " I said " Come on Landon just hear me out " Jace said " Fine " I said " Landon I love you I have had a crush on you forever and Rebecca likes you too and she's trying to steal you from me " Jace said I gasped Jace likes me oh my gosh I couldn't believe it he liked me no he loved me . 

" Well come on say something " Jace said I smiled and kissed him passionately .

( Jace's POV )  

His lips left mine " I .. I like you too " Landon said " Are you serious ? " I asked " Yes " Landon said happily he pulled me close and kissed me harder he tried to pull my shirt off but I stopped him . " Not yet bunny " I said and he blushed and smiled .

 " OMG YAS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT " Jamie screamed while flying in the air in her vulture form yes Jamie can  turn into a vulture . She flew down and turned back to normal and faced us . " Um Jamie how long have you been watching us ? " I asked " Eh I don't know I don't keep up with time " Jamie said and we just both rolled our eyes and laughed .

( ???'s POV)  

" I can't believe this there together now ugh " I said " Clam down Master " Isabelle said " Shut up I guess that scar didn't tell him to stay away and leave my senpai alone come on we got to give him another nightmare " I said " But it's not night time yet Master " Isabelle said " I don't care he needs to learn  a lesson  NOW " I barked " Okay  fine " Isabelle said and used her magic and Jace passed out . " JACE WAKE UP" Landon screamed and Isabelle faced me and shot me with some powerful magic and I went into Jace's  dreams .