8 .

( Landon's POV )

I started to worry about Jace and Becca so I turned into a rabbit and tried to find them . I found them fighting while Jamie just stood there I turned back into a human and ran over there . " Guys what are you doing ? " I asked " Jace just started beating me up for no reason " Rebecca cried and turned back to normal  and showed me her ear it had a huge bite mark .

 " You little slut you started this " Jace said " I did not " Rebecca said " Jace did you really almost bite her off ? " I asked " Um ... yes " Jace said nervously  " I can't fucking believe you " I said angrily " She was trying to kill me " Jace said " I doubt that " I said " But bunny " Jace said sweetly " I don't want to hear it come on Becks let's go " I said and we left . 

( Jace's POV )

As I watched Landon and her walk off she turned around and stuck her tongue out at me then she took her hand pretend to grab his ass I growled at her .

 "Easy cuz " Jamie said " Jams do you see what she is doing ? she's is a fucking slut " I said " I know Jace but you got tell him that you like him " Jamie said " Who ? " I asked " Landon I know you like him " Jamie said " How did you find out ? " I asked " I can just tell the way you always get nervous around him the way you call him bunny , bunny boy , cottontail , and many more " Jamie said " Ok but please don't tell anyone " I said " I won't I'm been shipping you two like crazy " Jamie said " Thanks Jams " I said and I turned back to normal and hugged her .