6.

( Landon's POV )

The next day I sitting by the pond in my human form when some water splashed on me I looked at the pond and saw Rebecca . " What was that for ? " I asked angrily " Come on Landon come and get me " Rebecca said " Oh you're gonna get it now " I said and took my shirt off so it went wouldn't get wet and I took my pants off too  I was just wearing a pair of grey boxers I ran after Reb and splashed some water on her .

 " Take that " I said " Is that the best you got ? " Rebecca asked and she took off her shirt and her little pink skirt to where she was only wearing a pink bra and white undies and splashed me again . " Ha you suck " I teased and splashed her even more she then she got closer to me  and slammed me down we looked into each other's eyes . " Um am I interpreting something ? " someone asked we turned around and saw Jace in his human form .

( Jace's POV )

I blushed a bit when I saw Landon with his shift off damn  he was hot . " Not not at all Jace " Rebecca said and got off of Landon " Yeah you're ... OH HOLY SHIT JACE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHIN " Landon freaked " Huh ? " I asked then I remember the giant gash on my chin .

 " Oh I don't know I woke up and it was like this " I said " That looks like it would hurt here let me help you " Landon said and grabbed his red bag and pulled a first aid kit out and came closer to me I could feel my heart beating faster and faster as he took more steps . I could feel my cheeks getting warm he grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled behind a tree .

 " Okay stay still " Landon said and opened the first aid kit and pulled out a band - aid . " Alright here we go " Landon said opened the band-aid and placed it on the scar . " T--thanks bunny  " I teased " Stop calling me that " Landon said but I could tell he liked it . " You don't have to lie to me Cottontail " I said and kissed him but it was just a shy kiss then I gasped shit why did I just do that ?  " Um I have to go " I said and ran off leaving Landon with Rebecca .