17.

( Landon's POV

The next day , I woke up and ran over to Jace's house I didn't even brother to turn into a bunny I just wanted to make sure Jace was okay . I finally made it to his house I knocked on the door Todd opened it .

 " Oh hey Landon " he said " Hey is Jace here ? " I asked " Uh yeah he's upstairs in his room " Todd said " Thank you " I said and ran upstairs and saw Jace sitting on his bed . " Landon" Jace said happily and hugged me I hugged him back then I realize that his scar on his chin was gone .

 " Your scar it's gone " I said " I know we did it well Isabelle did she killed Rebecca so that would could be together " Jace said " Oh well even if she was crazy I'm still gonna miss her " I said " Hey it's okay " Jace said and kissed me sweetly I blushed " But we are not done yet " he said " What do you mean ? " I asked " Come on we have to talk to my dad " Jace said and went downstairs I followed him .

( Jace's POV

" Dad ? " I asked " Yeah son ? " Dad asked " I ... I don't want to move I want to stay here with you  Landon ,  and  Jamie " I said " Son I'm a terrible dad don't you get it ? I didn't give a shit about you or your mom " Dad said angrily " No Dad you are not terrible I know that you were bad before but you are good now and I know that you can change I just know it " I said happily.

 " Do you just not want to move cause you don't want to break up with Landon ? " Dad asked " Well that is one of the reasons but Dad I want to stay with you  I know if I leave you  you'll  be all alone " I said Dad didn't answer I think I had him now. 

 He spun around then faced me again and opened up his arms . " Come here you little shit you can stay here as  long as you like " Dad said I gasped and ran over to him and we hugged .