10 .

( Landon's POV

Before the blackout 

As Jace and I were about to kiss again he fell to the ground . " Jace ? " I asked he eyes closed " JACE" I screamed . 

During the blackout 

" What happened ? " Jamie asked " I.. I don't know " I said " Let's take him to my house come on " Jamie said "Ok " I said and picked Jace up and we headed to Jamie's house .

( Jace's POV )  

I found myself in dark place then the lights turned on and there was blood all over the walls . " I thought I told you  to stay from him " a voice said then I felt a knife stab threw my back   . OW FUCK " I screamed then I saw two brown eyes looking at me . " Rebecca ? " I asked " Yup " Rebecca said and she came out of the darkness . 

" Rebecca me and Landon are together now deal with it " I said " Jace let me tell you something " Rebecca said and came close to me and kicked me to the floor and I went down to my knees . " Before I met you and Landon I was nothing I had no emotions till I met Landon he gave a emotion love then you gave me one rage " Rebecca said and went behind and put the knife inside me deeper it hurt like hell .

 " SHIT " I screamed " Ugh you're such a baby " Rebecca said and pulled the knife out . " Rebecca this is insane you are insane " I said Rebecca laughed like a crazy person . " JACE WAKE UP " a voice said " Landon ? " I asked " Master the dream is about to end " a black haired girl said " What?! but I'm not finished " Rebecca said then she disappeared and I woke up in Jamie's room .