11.

( Landon's POV

Jace woke up I gasped, smiled,  and gave him a bear hug then I kissed his forehead . "  Jace are you okay  ? " I asked " No my back hurts " Jace said  I slipped his shirt off and went behind him and gasped . 

" What is it ? " Jace asked " There is a giant R on your back " I said " Rebecca ! see I told you she's bad news  " Jace said " But she was not around  you when you passed out " I said " Landon I have been having nightmares Rebecca is a part of them she tracks me down in my dreams and hurts me then I wake up with a mark from her " Jace explained  " But how is she able to come into your dreams and make those scars real ? " I asked " Magic " Jace said " But come on Rebecca is not a witch " I said " No in my dream there was this girl she had black hair and glasses and her hair was in pigtails " Jace said " Hey Jace there is someone here to see you " Jamie said walking in . 

( Jace's POV

" Is it Rebecca ? " I asked " No it's a girl " Jamie said " Let her in " Landon said " Okay  " Jamie said and it was the girl with pigtails and glasses . "YOU " I screamed and got off of the bed, turned into a wolf and slammed her to floor .

 " Jace I'm not here to hurt you I want to help " the girl said " Yeah right you little slut " I said " No I'm serious my name is Isabelle I don't have a necklace where I can  turn into a animal mine gives me magic dark magic " Isabelle said " Hey I think it's okay come on Jace get off of her " Landon said " Fine "I said and I did . " Thank you " Isabelle said getting up " Now tell us everything you know about Rebecca " I said and turned back to normal .