Chapter One: Clumsy

Fazbear's Fright.
Your job.
You are the night guard.
And you hate how boring it is.
Night after night,
Check cameras for non-existent intruders, fix ventilation, repeat.

No one's P.O.V

*Lay your heart into my perfect machine, I will show you what you wanted to see*

Ahh, your alarm (this is Author-Chan's alarm. It is 'Perfect Machine' by Starset) You use a music alarm because it helps you wake up in a great mood. That annoying generic BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP alarm always puts you in a grouchy mood.

You hop off your bed with renewed energy. Your back feels much better with your new mattress.

You hop in the shower and wash up, and hop out and go to your closet. You picked out your freshly washed Fazbear's Fright uniform and pull on your (shoe of choice).

You walk down the hall to your small kitchen and make (f/f) for your breakfast (which is actually dinner since you work the graveyard shift) and you sit down on the couch to quickly eat it.

You brush your medium-length, (h/c) hair out and head to the bathroom. You brush your teeth and put on light makeup (optional). You smooth out your hair and clothes as you walk back to your bedroom.

You check the time and see you're going to be late if you don't hurry. You quickly gather your wallet, keys, and phone and run out the door, almost forgetting to lock the door behind you.

You start walking to work. You check your watch. 11:50. You don't want to be late, This is the second night of your third week in the stupid attraction. You could almost laugh at the absurdity of your job.

"'Horror Attraction' my ass. The office is the real horror." You mumble to yourself. You chuckle slightly at your joke.

But you aren't kidding about the office. The office is so grimy, you wouldn't be surprised if you died from breathing in the air. You think the office once had white wall tiles, but they're so dirty they are various shades of green now.

You turned the corner at 11:55. Good, that gives you 5 minutes to reach the office by speedwalking through the attraction without tripping on those gift props like last week.

And, as your bad luck would have it, you walked in the door at exactly 12:00.

Oh great.

You were late.

You rushed through the Attraction, not looking where you were going, and, as you turned a corner, you tripped on that stupid lit-up Chica head.

You were the clumsiest person ever. At least you had sturdy bones. You put your arms out to dampen the impact of your fall and braced for it.

At least you started to brace for it, were it not for the arm that shot out to wrap around your waist and pull you upright. Who could be here at this time? You craned your neck to see who caught you, and lo and behold, you locked eyes with...