25K!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG GUYS THANK YOU. I was looking through my stories and couldn't help notice the 25K. FRISKIN. VIEWS. That's Sans-sational (Lmao undertale is really getting to me)

Anyway there's another thing in the big pile of things to thank my readers for. Love you guys.

So thanks. Especially you guys that have been here from the beginning, cheering me on. I really couldn't have done this without you. At first I wrote this to be a short side story, as my main story was 'Springtrap's Past: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza' but no one really paid attention to it.

This story, on the other hand, BLEW UP. I've gotten so much positivity from the readers of this story, even if it's pretty short.

Don't worry, though. I have big plans for this story, I just gotta make a lot of filler around the storyline.

I apologize for stopping my rewriting, I've really been losing it lately. I've been staying up till midnight, watching memes and reading, then sleeping till noon and playing animal crossing.

But I'm making priorities. I'm setting alarms, and reminders of the important things. Honestly guys, I'm sick of not having clothes to wear because I'm too lazy to do laundry.

You would not believe the back pain you could get from just laying in bed all day. It's bad.

But, I'm going to change my habits. I've already gotten rid of my nail biting habit (now if I could just keep my nails from breaking, that'd be lovely), so knocking out a few more habits are great. After the pandemic ends and school starts again, I'm still going to set alarms to get up at reasonable times and ingrain it into my head so I don't sleep so late and actually do stuff during the day.

Wow, that was a long rant. But again, I'm going to devote more time to productivity, which includes writing.

Thank you guys for being here with me, and know that your love is the reason I'll never give up on this story (and it's sad when stories are discontinued).

So yeah, thanks for reading

See you all soon.

P.S.
Guys, I gotta admit something. I love grammar and punctuation. So. Much. So, please, PLEASE point out any typos I have. Honestly, if I'm reading something on wattpad and the paragraphs are all in one huge chunk, or if there are no quotation marks for speech, or there are no periods, that's what determines if I read a story or not.

Thanks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
P.P.S
This line marks exactly 420 words. Heck yeah.
Update: looooooooook guys this is awesome