THANK YOU ALL FOR 100+ FOLLOWERS

Hey guys, I wanted to thank you for 100 followers. I know it doesn't seem like much. But I love you all.

You guys have helped my through depression, bullying, moving and raising my self-esteem.

I wanted to thank you all so much, and as a promise to all my lovely followers, I will spend all of my spare time writing new chapters and update as much as possible.

You guys are my inspiration to keep going, and I know I say I'll update, but I can never find the time or my writer's block hits me.

I may not update every day or once a week, but I will at least try to update once a month.

Of course, I am going to finish rewriting it and redevelop the storyline, and the week of the 30th I will be going to my grandmas farm, which is remote, and there is no service, but the second I get internet I will work on my stories.

I expect to take till the end of March to rewrite and begin planning out further, and maybe work a little on Springtrap's Past, as it is my favorite story but sadly not the most popular.

Thanks for reading and supporting me guys, I couldn't have done this without all of your positivity.

See you all soon!💜💜

*Foxy has gifted you a wholesome vine*