Chapter Five: Audio Lures

Y/N's P.O.V
*You take the breath right out of me, you left a hole where my heart should be.
You gotta fight just to make it through, 'cause I will be the death of you*

(Changed my alarm sound bois)((This is Breath by Breaking Benjamin))

My wonderful alarm rings throughout the room, making me smile and open my eyes. I dance over to my phone on my desk and turn the alarm off.

What a nice start to the day, I feel great today. Let's hope it stays that way.

I hop in the shower, throw my clean Fazbear's Fright uniform and grab F/F (Favorite Food) to eat. I go into the bathroom and do my normal routine. Hair, face, teeth, check. I step into my room and pull on my (F/C) converse.

Well, if I hurry and leave now I'll make it to work a little early. I run out the door and get going to work. Back to sitting in a grimy office with the existential dread of a complete robot sitting on the other side of the attraction.

I make it there in 5 minutes and glance at my watch as I walk in. 11:55. Good timing.

As I pass that creepy hallway with the rabbit, and as a shiver goes down my spine, something tells me the get to the office as fast as possible.

I break into a run and get to the office, sitting down and grabbing the tablet as I try to catch my breath.

I turn on the tablet just as the bell rings to begin my shift. I check each camera, and nothing seems out of the ordinary, but I'll keep checking just in case.

Spring's P.O.V.
Five minutes earlier
I sit there waiting, listening. The (h/c)-haired girl should arrive soon. I will hold off  William as long as possible. He's been hiding his strength and making me think I can hold him off. I will use the failsafe if he becomes dangerous.

My good rabbit ear twitches and flicks in the direction of the back entrance, where the girl walks in from moments later.

She closes the door behind her and begins walking towards the office. She suddenly stops and peers down my hallway, and shudders noticeably. I see a glimmer of a lost child behind her, whispering in her ear in their lost language, telling her to run.

She then breaks into a frenzied run as if something was chasing her and turns down the hallway, her footsteps fading.

I see the lost child approaching. Cassidy takes my hands, hers so small she just grabs two fingers each. "You must protect her, she has a pure soul. She will save you if you save her." Then she fades away before I can thank her.

I think back on what just happened and I know Cassidy is right. I want to protect her.

'You know you can't save her. I'll get her just like all those annoying brats before.' William says with sadistic glee. I ignore him.

I hear the bell ring and look up to the 'hidden' camera some 'day shift guard' installed.

If I can hold William off for a little while, I can warn the girl about him, and she can save herself. I know there is an exit next to her office, I just need to push her out and barricade all the entrances, so no one will get hurt.

The camera turns on for a second, and I immediately return to my previous position until it stops whirring. I will save everyone.

When the red light stops blinking, I make my move. I get up and hurry to climb into the vents.

I stay for a second and the camera clicks on again. I pick up the sound of a gasp with my excellent hearing. Well, she's not sleeping on the job this time.

I crawl down the vent shafts, unaware of how much noise I am making until a vent cam clicks on.

I freeze but stare directly at the camera when it is on. What else could I do? I hear a scream and a crashing sound. I continue on and exit out the nearest vent opening and move down the hall as quickly as I can. I have to get to her quickly before I lose control.

As I walk down the hall, I hear a "hello?" echo from the room behind me. I keep walking, or, at least try to, but my robotics come to life and start walking towards the source of the sound.

Oh no, the employees must have put these auditory lures as part of the attraction, but it actually affects my machinery. I am forced to move towards the sound of children.

When I get to the location, I stop and scan for 'life', or children, as it is protocol, but, upon finding none, I regain control. For now.

The lure dragged me across half the location, now I've got to try again. I have to hurry if I want to help her, not hurt her. I begin my journey anew.

This time, she catches on to the audio lure's purpose and drags me all the way to cam 10. Luckily there is a vent that leads all the way to the office. I need to get her out of here.

I have to make it and save her.