GUYS MY STORY WAS STOLEN

So being the paranoid writer I am, I occasionally google my own story to see if it's been copied.

There's this really sketchy vietnamese website that has copied tons of wattpad stories, including ones I've even read on here before. They copied these stories word for word, and I can't report it because there's literally no 'feedback', 'FAQ', or 'Help' buttons. Nothing.

I am highly disappointed that some sketch website from another country is stealing stories, and I have copyright claims on my story, so I might consider reporting them, Ive read some of their laws, and copyright infringement can bring a fine of VND50,000,000 (50 Million) up to VND1,000,000,000 (1 Billion) and they can get between 6 months to 3 years in prison.

I'm gonna list some fnaf stories that have been stolen so maybe the word can spread back to the authors.

I don't know if they kept the authors names the same, but here's what's there

Servos and gears (Reader x delilah and springtrap) by ItzGabrxiella

Just an Attraction (Springtrap x reader) by LissyKandell

(One I've actually read and I'm so mad it's been stolen)—> My Little Badass { Springtrap X Reader } by JeffreyWoodsBabyGirl

Springtrap x reader by Person7890

Bittersweet (Springtrap x Reader) [DISCONTINUED] by youronlybabyangel

fnaf 3 springtrap X reader (female) by RozyChis

I've looked at blogs about this problem, and they said the best course of action is to set your stories to mature and they should disappear.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!! The site tries to force popups every time you click something, so I don't want you guys getting viruses.

I've reported it to wattpad, but there's not much I can do beyond finding the corporation in charge of the website and reporting them to vietnamese federal agents.

I am hoping that this chapter will be uploaded to the website and the assholes will see how deep of a shitstorm they're in.

So yeah, I'm talking to you, you vietnamese fucks, you take down every Wattpad story or I'll get every adult here to rise up and you'll have the FBI on your asses.

The website is called Truyen4u.net and I was up until 2am researching laws in foreign countries.