Ashton Irwin: dance

You were working at the bar today. You asked for a day off because your brother got sick but the request didn't go through and your boss didn't want to hear about it.

Today was special so if you came with a partner then you get four free drinks. I was never surprised with the amount of people that showed up on Thursdays.

"Hello! What can I get you guys to drink? Two free drinks each." I smile to the couple who just sat down. "Yes. I'd like a scotch on the rocks." The guy orders first.

He had short curly hair but I couldn't see his eye color because the lights were off and they only had the dancing lights on. He looked handsome when he got closer. The blue and white lights of the bar counter were being reflected on his tan-ish face.

"Um excuse me?!" The white chic snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Stop making eyes at my boyfriend and get me a martini! Hurry the fuck up!" She screamed at me.

"Jennifer stop! What the hell!" He yelled at her as she grabbed her wrist. "We're not even dating." I heard him murmur.

Quickly, I make my way to the other side of the bar where I start to make their drinks. Should I put the rat poison in or is that too much?

I make my way back with clean drinks because if I did put the powder in, they would notice. Too bad it's a black color.

"Your drinks." I say slamming their glasses on the bar. "Thank y-" "Good now leave." The girl says.

"Jennifer, quit your shit. Just leave! I shouldn't have yes to try to give you another chance."

"No baby! I'll shut up-"

I didn't hear the rest of her whining because I just left them their arguing.

"Tough night?" I hear a man say. I look as he looks over at the guy and Jessica but I shake my head.

"Jessica and the boy aren't my problem." I answer.

"I thought her name was Jennifer?" He asks chuckling as he chugs his drink. "Ehh, probably."

———————

It's been two hours and I made my way back to a drunk Ashton. Even his name was pretty. I've got to know him when "Jennifer" left. Well only what his drunk brain would tell me.

"Let's dance." He slurs. I look at the dance floor and see how it's still in full swing. Girls were grinding on anybody that wasn't already being danced on.

"Can't. I'm working." I say as I pick up his fifth empty cup. "Just jump over. There's another bartender over there." He says as he lazily points at Jeffery. But I only shake my head in response.

"Y/n, please!" He whines. I look over to him to see a big pout. He looks so adorable. I can always say no again but I can also say yes.

Jeffery can take the last hour of my shift and I can join Ashton, or I can stay here and intoxicate him. Plus the manager left a long time ago.

"Jeffery?" I say making my way to him. I make puppy eyes and just stare at his back. "Can I-" "go" He groans.

I do a small dance and hug him. "Thank you!" I say hugging him. "Yeah yeah." He laughs. I make my way to Ashton making sure that I take off my apron.

"He said yes?" He asks getting up. I go around the bar and take his hand. "Let's dance." I wink.

___________
For some reason, this took me two days to type. It's shitty so there's that