Ashton Irwin: easter

Y/n's POV
—————
I watched the kids chase each other around the house. The boys and their girlfriends went to go hide the plastic eggs that held candy in them.

It took us a whole week to stuff more than 500 eggs but we had a lot of kids of our own. Ashton thought it'd also be a good idea to have everyone's families, i mean everyone's, to our Easter celebration after our church ceremony.

I'm talking Calum's nieces and nephews, and Crystal's kids and family. I thank god we have a big house.

I was obligated to stay in the cool a/c because I was the pregnant one. Most of the kids were calm and just sat on the couches speaking with each other. My two kids are playing with those stupid nerf guns the boys got them. Why not get them Barbies, Michael?

"Y/n!" I hear Harry (Styles) whisper yell. I turn and see a dimpled smile peaking from around the corner. "Ashton said to release the hounds." I giggle at his words.

"Kids! Eggs are ready!" I yell. All the kids dropped what they're doing and start running out the backyard door, almost running Harry over like ox's.

After the last kid, which happened to be Michael's son, ran out I left to go watch them with the help of Harry. This stomach was impossible to move with.

I watch the kids run around the huge back yard grabbing whatever egg they see. "Hello my beautiful, gorgeous, astonishing, breathtaking wife." Ashton says hugging me from behind.

"Hey." I whisper smiling softly. I breath in the April air in Florida and sigh. I was so content with my life.

"Little Jonny almost punched the shit out of Kieth." Michael says coming up to us with his lemonade. I roll my eyes at his language and giggle. "Why?" I ask anyways. "Keith took his golden egg." He answers smirking.

"I told Jonny if he let him keep it, his daddy Niall will buy him all the chocolate he can afford." I shake my head at him as Ashton slaps the back of his head softly.

"Poor Niall." Harry adds giggling. "Mommy! Look at the eggs Molly and I find!" My 5 year old says. I look down and see her holding 6 eggs, Molly holding 10.

"Those are a lot of eggs baby! Good job girls!" I cheer. Compared to all the eggs we bought they grabbed less than 4% but I still happy they let the other kids get more. We did keep the leftover stash in our kitchen.

Ashton and I watch them carefully as they go to the glass table and start munching on whatever grandma just served them. "This is most definitely the best Easter ever." Louis pants in front of us, tired from chasing kids I assume.

"Definitely, next year is at my house." Harry says patting his back. "Can't wait." Ashton mumbles into my neck, rubbing my belly.

"We'll have our third baby already, praying that it's a boy." He adds.

"When's the gender reveal?" Louis asks, not breathing heavily anymore. "The invitation says next Tuesday, Louis." Michael rolls his eyes. "I haven't had time to open it, gosh." He groans.

They start their bickering in a matter of seconds and I step away with Ashton, closer to our daughters. "Baby?" I say wanting his attention. He's busy looking as Harry, his brother, and Lauren come towards us with my camera. "Mmm?" He says wrapping his arms around me again, this time from the front.

"Happy Easter. I love you." I say pecking his lips quickly.

"Mommy! Daddy! Picture!!" Molly says excitedly, getting in front of us with May bouncing behind her. We smile and look at the camera.

"Whiskey!" We hear all the 5sos boys and former One Direction boys yell from behind us.

"Daddy? What's whiskey?"

__________
#8yearsofonedirection 😢