Calum Hood: jealous

Y/n's POV
—————
"Is it bad that I dislike their fans right now?" Crystal, Michael's girlfriend, asks. I look over to the boys where they are interacting with their fans. Some of them are giving us the ugly eye and do childish things like give us the middle finger or stick their tongue out. Some of them even give us a cocky smirk as they start to grab on our boyfriends.

That's when I notice that shawty had her arms wrapped around Mikey's waist, kissing the corner of his lips. I turn back and give her an understanding smile. "It's okay to be a little angry." I whisper to her. "You're lucky Calum gives kisses and doesn't get them. He's not so oblivious as Michael." She snorts as she glares at her boyfriend.

I shake my head at her and turn my head back to look at the boys. My boyfriend looked extra good today dressed in a white T-shirt and blue jeans. My baby so handsome. Like do you ever just stare at your mans and cry because they're incredibly hot? Then you cry some more because they're yours? That's me every morning when I wake up to Calum's brown eyes. He ages like fine wine.

"Y/n! Look!" Crystal shakes me as she whisper yells. I give her a confused but she only nods towards my boyfriends direction.

My jaw drops as I see him holding a girls face and leaning in for a peck towards the lips. He has full control since his thumbs are covering most of her lips. But a kiss is a kiss, right?

I can't do anything but just stare as they take more pictures. I know there are angry, frustrated tears streaming down my face when I see his eyes widen and feel Crystal wipe my tears.

I grab my purse and start walking out the small stuffy room.

Gosh I hate him so much right now! Was I not complimenting him 2 minutes ago in my head? How dare he!!

"Y/n stop!" I hear his tired voice say. It's only a good thing they have a two day break before their next show. Though I feel bad that the rest of his fans are not meeting him right now, I keep jogging to the girls restroom.

It's right when my hand makes contact with the door that he grabs my arm and turns me around. He wraps his arms around my body, trapping my arms. "Why are you running?" He asks.

Stupid question. Why ask if you already know?!

"Okay I'm sorry."

Guess I said that out loud.

"You did." He smirks.

"This is a non-smirking matter." I groan trying to wiggle my way out of his grip.

He rolls his eyes and then frowns when he sees me still crying. Angry tears of course.

"I'm sorry... I just forgot you were there."

"Perfect fucking excuse when we had sex right before you met up with the fans." I growl.

"I'm a dick, okay? And it was a dare." He mumbles the last part.

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"The boys dared me to make you jealous because they've never seen you jealous." He admits, hanging his head.

"Michael?" I ask as I place my hands on his chest. He loosens his grip, hugging my waist. He only nods and gives me puppy eyes and a pout.

"I'll kill him after the meet and greet." I say placing a kiss on his pout.

"But then we need a new guitar and vocalist." He jokes placing his head in the crook of my neck, smiling.

"Not hard to find one to take over for him." I chuckle hugging him.