Ashton Irwin: what

Y/n's POV
———————
"You get worse everyday mother!" I yell slamming my fist on the dinner table. "Y/n! Sit down dammit." My father also yells and slams his own fist. The dishes clatter and my mom stands.

"You have no option, y/n. You're marrying him period. No one asked you to go whore around." I narrow my eyes at him and throw my cloth on the soup. I leave the table without a word.

I run up the long marble stairs and curse myself for wearing heels to dinner today. I feel someone follow me to my bedroom when I make it upstairs but I don't bother turning around because I know who it is. I can identify that beautiful smell from anywhere.

"Y/n. Talk to me baby." I hear his sweet voice. "What do you want Ashton?" I snap turning around and plopping on my bed. "You got me pregnant and now we're expected to marry. I can't marry the bodyguards son." I say with bitterness.

I didn't mean to. I'm just so upset with my parents. I'm too young to marry. I don't care who I marry. I just don't wish to marry in this way. I want to marry at 28 not 18.

"I understand if you don't love me." He mumbles getting on his knees and taking my hands. "But please don't try to offend me." He adds.

I let go of his hands and grab his face. I run my thumb across his cheeks and give him a embarrassed smile.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just angry. But I really wouldn't mind marrying you for the sake of our baby. I've liked you since we were kids. But we got carried away in lust and not love. I'm willing to marry you and maybe we can grow that love... with our child." I smile. He gives me a dimpled smile and raises to kiss me.

"What if I already love you?"

_________
This book of imagines is about to end. I suggest you request and vote ;). Btw I was thinking of making a Calum Hood book with this story line but I'm not sure. i might also, maybe bring my story on instagram back to live by rewriting it 🤷‍♀️