Calum Hood: perfect

Calum's POV
———————
I watched as Michael and Luke carefully stack the glass cups on the folding table. I bet they could feel my stare. Lauren, Ashton's sister, pours the lemonade in the glasses with care making sure not to spill.

Whether it's the soft classical music playing in the background or my intense stare, they didn't dare mess up the quite-ness.

Ashton and I place the throw blankets on the comfy couches that were scattered around my freshly mowed lawn. "Calum?" He whispers. I turn my head and his eyes widen at my glare for interrupting Tchaikovsky on the speaker.

"What?" I whisper back. "Don't you think you're over reacting?" He asks with a soft tone. I immediately shake my head at his ridiculous question. "No. Everything just has to be perfect for this gender reveal." I whisper back.

"Y/n woke up from her nap." I hear Louis whisper loudly from my back door. "Just entertain her and don't make her stress!" I warn, whisper yelling.

"Wow don't talk too loud. You're hurting my ears." My goddess says walking out to the back yard from the sliding doors in our bedroom. "Why are you whispering?" She asks making her way towards me.

"I've read that I can improve my ninja skills with a quite environment and carefulness and smoothness to each movement." I speak in my normal tone. I hear everyone that was over at the house let out a huge breath of relief.

"Everything looks so beautiful!" She smiles looking around at the yard.

There was white and yellow balloons all over the back yard. There was couches scattered around with throw blankets and pillows on them since it was fall, y/n's favorite season. The cups at the table had water and lemonade. The flat porch had two long tables. One with food and the other with a prediction set. You write if you think it's a boy or a girl and really that's it. There's also a book where you can write your name or whatever you feel like. There was two yellow polaroids that will be used and passed around to take pictures of y/n's pregnant self and the guests. Also around the yard there was game stations no one will be bored.

"Thank you for everything." She says into my neck.

"Is it perfect?" Niall asks from one of the couches, already eating a cupcake. "Beyond perfect." She says kissing my cheek.

_________
This was soooooo mf cute!!!
Vote, comment, share for more :)