Michael Clifford: spring

Y/n's POV
——————
I place my hand on my chin as I play with the tulip in front of me. My thin cardigan was flowing in the breeze. The soft music playing from my phone was rudely interrupted by a phone call.

I pick my phone up without looking at the caller and answer.

"Yes?" I ask knowing that it was most likely Michael.

"Where are you?" Michael asks. I can already see him dropping his arms and looking at his surroundings. "Michael. We've been here hundreds of times. Why do I always have to go to the parking lot?" I groan sliding on my sandals and getting up.

He doesn't answer but when I turn around to the direction of the parking lot, I see Michael six feet away from me with a pizza box and a cooler.

"Found you." He chuckles setting everything down on the empty spot in the middle of the tulips. "You frustrate me so much." I roll my eyes and plopping myself back on the quilt.

////

"Michael, stop taking pictures or I'll chuck the camera into that tree!" I whine, pouting.

"What happened to new memories, y/n?" He rolls his eyes setting his new camera down anyways.

"I didn't even brush my hair." I scowl pointing at the bun that was laying on my neck.

"I still think you're beautiful, baby." He says shrugging and dragging his finger in the moist dirt.

I smile when he doesn't look at me. I'm so lucky that I was in the right place at the right time. I love this man like crazy and I'm happy we gave each other a chance.

"Thank you handsome." I say kneeling forwards and grabbing his face. I pull him in for a kiss as my hand travels to the back of his neck.

"Love you." We both mumble at the same time. I let out a soft giggle and kiss him again.