Calum Hood: imperfections

Y/n's POV
——————
im·per·fec·tion

noun
a fault, blemish, or undesirable feature.

————
I sat crisscrossed in front of the full body mirror. My hair was a birds nest. My eye bags are as dark as my black nails. My skin is as patchy as thorns on a rose. My acne scars are as deep as a lake. My lips were thick, like they were just injected, but those were natural. My chest was small. My stomach was almost flat. My legs had scars and cuts. My knees weren't so pretty. My toenails had chipped polish. The bottom of my feet were dirty and gross.

"Hey, you good?" I hear the voice of the man that saved me. "Um, yes. May I use your shower, please?" I ask politely, getting up. My body still hurt and I'm sure my arms would fall off. He saw me struggle and hurriedly helped me up.

"Would you like help in the shower?" He asks moving me towards the closed toilet seat. I blush at his question and he realized his words when he noticed my silence.

"My sister. She can help... with your hair... or I can too but that's not right. Let me just run a bath and call her up to wash your hair. Sound good?" He chuckles. I give him a nod and he makes his way out after starting the water for the tub.

I stare at my thin thighs and huff.

Really y/n? A hot guy had to save you and you have to look like a stick with a beer belly?

"Hey, y/n, right?" I hear a girl voice. I look up and see a beautiful girl with blonde dyed hair smiling at me. She's so gorgeous.

"Yes. You're Mr.Hoods sister, right?" I ask and let's out a small laugh. "Yes. You can call me Mali." She smiles. I nod and look back to the tub.

She stops the water and tells me I can get in. I strip from the shorts and tank top I have been wearing for the past week. Gross right?

I step in the tub fast, just in time for Mr.Hood to come in the restroom. "Hey Mali. Your boyfriend is calling. Said it's an emergency." He says holding up her phone.

I make eye contact with him and I turn back around. "Y/n? Is it okay if Calum can finish washing your hair?" She asks me. I give her a small nod and they switch positions.

Mali left the room and Calum kneeled behind me, washing my hair with tenderness.

"So what were you doing in the streets, if you don't mind me asking?" He asks. His breath touched the wet skin of my neck and I shiver. He's really close to me.

"My dad kicked me out of the house." I admit softly. "He was waiting for my 18th birthday just to kick me out. He told the rest of my family to not house me." I say. Not a single tear falls but that's because I've been crying for almost a month about this now.

His fingers massage my scalp and I can't help but let out a small moan at the feeling. "You can sleep here. I have an extra room." He suggests cleaning my hair out with a cup of water.

I shivered as the water and his hand made its way to my lower back, rinsing my hair out. His hands stop on the middle of my back and I let out a breath. He gets up and makes his way towards the cabinets.

He grabs a blue towel and hands it to me. "I'm going to get you some clothes."

I get out of the tub and dry my fresh body, then wrap it around myself. I hear a small knock just in time. "Hey. I have some clothes." He says peeking in. When he sees I'm covered, he steps in.

He walks in with a Victoria Secret bag and clothes in the other hand. "My sister said these might fit you." He says setting the bag on the counter.

I blush and mumble a small 'thank you'. He sets a black shirt next to it and leaves.

I pull out the lace material and I feel my face heat up. These are too... sexy. I put the lace on carefully and even the brallete fits like a fitted glove.

I look at my body and for the first time since my problems started, I looked gorgeous in my eyes. Yes I was a little underweight and had a few small cuts, but wow.

"You look beautiful." I hear a soft tone. I wasn't startled. I was so pleased with his words. I turn to look at his figure and smile.

"Thank you."