Luke Hemmings: sunny yellow

Yellow sun kisses

Opening my eyes I look over to my right and see the girl of my dreams already starring back at me. I squint and she smiles, most likely because of my nose.

"How did you find this place?" I ask her as she closed her eyes and looks up to the sky again. "My mom showed me it before she passed away. She wanted it to be my spot, now it's our spot." She smiles brightly.

The freckles on her face were practically glowing in the golden hour. Her knees are bent as her arms lay out as if she were on a cross. Her honey brown hair looked silky under the sun but I knew it was everything but that. I tested it when I ran my fingers through it.

Her straight nose that she hates is casting a shadow on her cheek closer to me. Her naturally long lashes were darker due to the fact that she put a bit of mascara on. She was such at peace.

I on the other hand am sweating like a hot dog steaming in a microwave. My pants were tight and sticking on to my thighs and very hairy legs. The small box in my small pocket was only making things worse. 

"y/n?" I ask looking over to my right. "Yes, Luke?" she asks turning whole body on the yellow blanket. Who knew proposing would be this hard. Oh no. Don't have a panic attack please. Shit.

I can't do this! Nope, not today.

"You look gorgeous in this yellow dress, y/n"

Sorry y/n.