Calum Hood: cheat

Calum's POV
———————
"How could you?!" I cry to my fiancé, or ex-fiancé.

"Calum I'm sorry. We were both drunk." She cries as she runs her hands through her nappy hair. "That's not a fucking excuse, y/n! You've been doing this for a year!" I scream as she flinches.

"I've been shit faced drunk and I still always thought about you. I never let a girl come near me when I was intoxicated. I always came home to you." I growl.

"Please, Calum! Just give me another chance!" She whispers as she starts getting on her knees and putting her hands together.

"Just stop humiliating yourself." I roll my teary eyes and lift her up by her arm. I grab her left hand and slip off the engagement ring and tear the necklace I gifted her off her neck.

"How can you even live with yourself, you... you... slut. Fucking my sisters husband with this on. How can you look at yourself in the mirror while wearing this necklace and ring just to get ready to go fuck my brother in law. How can you look down at your wallpaper; at my worried texts while he's sleeping next to you. How can you plan a wedding but also plan to see him later on. How can you say you love me when you're screaming out his name. You said you were saving yourself for our wedding night." I sob into my fists.

"You managed to hug and look my sister in the eye this morning when we were eating breakfast. You disgust me and I can't believe I was about to marry you. I can't believe I showed you off to the world. I can't believe you betrayed my family and I like that." I finish off with a shake of my head and a look of disappointment.

"But overall, I can't believe I gave you all my love and trust." I say walking out the hotel room with no direction.