Luke Hemmings: winter

I just noticed that my stories of each boy are connected. Like this one brings me to Luke's first imagine where he met y/n in New York. There's a lot of them that are connected in a way lol.

Luke's POV
——————
Y/n let out a loud sigh as we separated from each other's lips. A fog formed due to her warm breath and cold air.

"You kissed me." She whispered as she tightened her grip on my arms. "I did." I smile as I rub my thumbs across her cold puffy cheeks.

"It was nice." She mumbles and shrugs. "Oh really?" I whisper leaning in again with a smirk. "You can do better than that, Hemmings." She says closing her eyes as my lips brush against hers.

"I'll try." I murmur kissing her again. Our lips create a sloppy rhythm and she moans as I lick her bottom lip. She opens her mouth for entrance and I trace the inside of her cheeks with my tongue.

"Luke." She whines as I pull away. "What?" I say back in the same tone. "Don't just stop kissing me." She pouts pulling me in again by my neck.

"Great. More snow." I groan against her lips as I felt the temperature suddenly drop. "Yeah. But look, fireworks are about to start." She says popping out the Apple Watch to show me the time.

"New Year, new chick." I smirk pulling her in by her butt. "Luke!" She giggles as she lightly slaps my arm. I give her a small kiss on her forehead and pull her in by her shoulder and into my body.

"These past three weeks have been amazing, y/n. And it might be too soon for you but we've been out everyday and in those three weeks I've managed to really, really like you. So would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" I ask looking deeply into her eyes.

"Yes!" She beams pulling me in for a kiss just as the fireworks start.