Kidnapped, By One Direction?!

I was sitting here with my little sister Suzaine watching Toy Story for the ninth time in a row. But I didn't blame her. There's not much to do here as my mother is working her ass off in a nursing home just to put food on the table. She was almost never home. We had to give up cable for the sake of money, so all we have are movies from when I was a kid. Oh, my name's Ciara by the way. Just in case you were wondering(You're being a stalker). I live on 53 Main Street. In the worst appartment. In the worst neighboorhood. In the worst situation.

      "We are toys Buzz! TOYS!" I hear Woody yell at Buzz. Suddenly glass breaks in the kitchen. Suzaine's eyes never stray from the television screen.

         "Suzaine... Come here...." I whisper to her.

            "But Ciara dis is tha bwest part!" She exclaims in her little girl voice, pouting slightly, not bothering to keep her voice down.

           "Shhh. I'm sure it is, but we need to go." I look around, hoping that whoever is in the house won't take notice of our conversation. I scoop up Suzaine and tip-toe to the front door.

           "And where exactly do you think you are going?" A heavily accented voice comes from my left.

         I try to book it out of there as fast as I can, but carrying a 4 year-old child really isn't helping.

            "Hazza what are you doing?! Grab her! Quick! Before she gets away!" A different voice says, now coming from my right.

            "God Boo Bear calm down! I'm going."

       I spin around, setting Suzaine down behind me so I could shield her from these stalker-rapists. I get in my best fighting stance, you know, like the ones that you see in the movies. Hazza runs at me. Just as he comes within hitting range, I knee him in the place where the sun-don't-shine. He falls to the ground, groaning.

"Ha." I say in triumph, but I can't celebrate for long.

     "Hazza! Don't worry! I shall avenge you! ARGGG!"

 Boo Bear sprints at me. I neatly step out of the way, and watch as he crashs face-first into the wall.

       Hazza is still on the ground with a now uncounsious Boo Bear. Three more men step out of the shadows. All are dressed in black clothing with ski masks pulled over their faces. The same with Hazza. But for some reason Boo Bear was wearing a spiderman mask.... hmmmm.... that is quite curious.....  My attention snaps back to the three men.

        All the color drains from my face. They. Have. Suzaine. I start shaking.

        "Come with us and we will let her go." The one in the middle says with a strong Irish accent. The others nod their heads.

        I nod and calmly walk over, while inside I am screaming. They set Suzaine down. As I am about to reach her, I hear a shuffling sound behind me. Before I know what is happening, there is a blinding pain in the back of my head and I am in dreamland.

*****************************************************************************************************************

                                                               AUTHORS NOTE

           This is my first story and fan fic. So some constructive critism would be nice. Please and Thank You! ummmmm I really dont know what to say besides well, keep reading! haha I'm really feeling this story... yes I know... I am a demon child..... hahahaha its late and i am tired so good night world!

Forever Yours,

Nikki xxx

Hi! I'm Miriam(AKA @RainKat ), and Nikki wanted me to take a look at this. I've just completely attempted to edit this to the best of my ability. My treat, Nikki :3

-- RainKat