Part Thirty-Four.

Lily's POV-

I was only going to grab my things. Only a few of my most important articles of clothing, and I would leave without even speaking a word to him. I had spent most of my night a crying mess on my sisters shoulder. I hadn't even been able to change out of the stupid dress from the night before. God only knows how many times I picked up the phone to dial his number, but my pride kept telling me that I shouldn't have been the one to apologize even if my heart felt like it would collapse if I went another hour without hearing his voice.

I passed each door until I got to the all too familiar red one with the golden "246" printed onto the wall beside it. Hopefully he would still be asleep. That way I could use my key to sneak in and grab whatever I needed and hurriedly leave. When did I become such a coward? If plan A failed and he was awake, I had already planned out this whole long speech about how he overreacted and that I needed a break. I just needed time to think.

The keys jingled a little too loudly in my shaking hand as I reached forward to place it into the lock. The door swung open, and I looked up to see my Harry. His eyes were bloodshot, his hair a mess, and he was still clad in the same clothes from the day before like I was.

I took one look at him and every thought in my brain evaporated. I knew that I needed to begin explaining why I was here and to put Plan B into full affect, but I couldn't even remember what the hell plan B was. His forest eyes looked so full of sadness that it made me nearly crumble to my knees in front of him.

He didn't say anything either, instead opening his muscular arms wide. I knew that I came here to tell him that I couldn't see him anymore, but I found myself practically running into his arms. And then I started crying because why the hell would I ever even think about ending things with Harry?

"Oh my god," I sobbed into his chest. My eyes stung from all the crying I had already endured and it was only getting worse. "I'm so sorry."

I felt his arms tighten around me as he placed kisses onto the top of my head. "No, baby." His chest rumbled as he spoke. "We're fine. Everything is fine."

"I love you so much." And even though he was a complete ass sometimes, it was the truth. I perked my head up and pulled away from him, suddenly feeling very sick.

"I love you. I know I acted like a complete jackass-" he reached for my hand, but I pulled away. I couldn't believe him.

"You drank," I crossed my arms over my chest. He knew how much alcohol affected him. He knew I didn't like it.

He ran a hand through his hair, peeking up at me through the curls." Lily, I was upset-"

"You drank," i repeated, but this time it was me who ran a hand through my hair. I was just so frustrated. "You reek of alcohol. You can't just drink whenever there's an issue, Harry. That's what got you into trouble with Officer White in the first place."

He sighed and took a step back. "Your dad knew about me being locked up. He knew the whole story."

I nervously bit the inside of my cheek, exhaling loudly when the first taste of blood hit my tongue. I knew this conversation was going to come sooner or later and all I could seem to do was stare at my shoes and nervously twiddle my fingers.

"Lillian Brielle James," he said aggressively, causing me to snap my head up.

"Don't call me by my full name, Harold Edward Styles." And I wasn't mad because calling him by his full name seemed to lighten the mood immensely.

"Then tell me how he knew." Just as I was about to explain everything, his giant hand smothered my smaller hand and I was being dragged into his bedroom.