The World of the Living

Levushka or Lev at the top

    Levka snaps her fingers and a large garganta forms in front of her. Levushka is behind her and waits in anticipation till he is told he can run ahead. They had left Starrk and Lilynette behind at Las Noches, letting Starrk deal with his other half.
    The two are visiting The World of the Living  again to get a new addition to their room. They are standing in the desolate sand of Hueco Mundo, far away from Las Noches.
    Levka laughs at Lev's giddiness before nodding her head, allowing him to run ahead of her into the void. As he runs, a path of light created by his reishi forms and allows for him to walk through the void.
    Levka follows at a gentle pace behind him, softly smiling at the giggling boy ahead of her. Lev adores The World of the Living, especially since he meet a spirit who hasn't passed on yet. Lev has been trying for the past few days to help the little spirit of the boy to pass on, but they couldn't seem to find his mother.
    Levka let her eyes carefully follow the boy incase he fell. She sometimes wonders how he's a hollow, being such a sweet boy. Levka's broken out of her thought when she hears his yell of excitement as he passes the threshold and into the sky of The World of the Living.
    The two appear in a park where the little spirit is waiting patiently. The spirit brightens up at the sight of them again. Levka gives a nod of approval, and Lev bolts down to the spirit. Levka watch as they play on all the human equipment in the park.
    She starts towards the bench she always sits on and feels for the bracelet on her wrist. It wasn't uncomfortable, just different. Aizen sama gave it to her. The wind blows and ruffles her hair, her jacket moves and she feels the cool wind over her lower back. Levka dwells deep in her thoughts again. She eyes the busy road that sat next to the park. Levka comes to the conclusion that the spirit and his mother had died in an accident of some sort. The child just hasn't realized he's dead and has been searching for his mother who has already passed on.
     Levka jerks her head up and sonídos to Lev's side. She immediately takes him and moves away from the high reiatsu she felt suddenly appear near the park. She may be able to fight the thing she senses, but she knows they could get an upper hand if they got to Lev.
    Lev looks up at her in confusion, "What's wrong? We were just playing." Levka smiles and ruffles his messy, ebony hair that was similar to hers.
    The little spirit is also confused. Why did Onee chan take his friend? He's going to walk over to Lev when a hand is stopping him. The spirit follows the hand up to see a mysterious man that has a green and white hat on covering his eyes. The mysterious man draws his hidden sword from his cane, frightening the spirit and Levushka.
    "No! Don't hurt him!" Lev calls out the the mysterious man. The only thing stopping him is the tight hold his mom figure has on him. "Please!" He turns to Levka. "We have to help him!"
    Levka gives an exasperating sigh. She has no attachment to the spirit, but Lev does. She looks at the man and takes notice of him standing in a defensive position in front of the boy, realizing to protect the spirit from them—the hollows.
    Levka rests her hand on Lev's head, "It's okay, cub. He won't hurt your friend." She smiles.
    The man's face flashes in surprise. A spirit and a hollow becoming friends, what an oddity. He scrutinizes the female Vasto Lorde across from him. She lowers her guard against him and is casually watching the scene fold out. He is no idiot to tangle in a fight with her. Even if she is smiling, her hollow bones and the human form told him that she's strong. However—he glances to her wrist with the bracelet then to the boy with an exact copy— he can't feel their reiatsu. "What is a hollow doing in The World of the Living?" He sheaths his sword and pulls out a paper fan, covering him mouth.
    "It's it proper to introduce yourself first?" Levka shoots back, still giving the man an unnerving smile. She has long let go of Lev, who was currently fussing over the spirit to make sure he held no injuries.
    The man laughs behind his fan, "Ah, sorry. My name is Kisuke Urahara!"
    Levka nods her head, " I'm Levka Chernyy and that's," she points to Lev, "Levushka Temnyy."
Kisuke hums, "Your names are strikingly similar."
    "I wonder why?" she replies with a small smile. Levka turns to Lev, "Lev. We need to get what we came for."
    With that statement, Kisuke's body immediately goes tense.
    Lev nods sadly and hugs the spirit, "See you later." The hollow then sonídos to Levka.
The two walk past Kisuke but not before Levka manages to slip him a quiet message. They walk out the park and onto the busy streets, passing shops and window shopping. They finally come to a stop at a furniture store. Together, they walk in, got what they need, then sonído out the store. After, they go to a grocery store. Levka stops at the drinks aisle, picks up the hot cocoa mix, a mixture of marshmallows, and milk then leaves.

————

    Levka is about to snap her fingers when a familiar spiritual pressure stands behind her. She turns around to see Kisuke.
    "I preformed konso like you asked."

"Thank you," Levka politely replies.

Kisuke then notices the things next to her. "What is that?" He points to the four strange objects sitting next to her in the floor. He also sees Lev holding the cocoa mix, marshmallows, and milk.
    "Seats, cocoa mix, marshmallows, and milk."
    "That's what you came here for?"
    Levka nods her heads.
    "Do hollow even need to eat?"
    Levka shakes her head left to right.

The green slime like seats she "bought" vvvv