Hueco Mundo Invasion 1

Levka sips her tea as she watches over Orihime.
Orihime has changed in the clothing Aizen sama gave her and is currently sitting on a pillow in the middle of their room. She is playing with Lev and Lily to keep them busy while Levka and Starrk rest.
Starrk is lounging in the corner of the room with the mattresses. His head is cocked back and his breathing is settled to a steady inhale and exhale. Levka is sitting in the other corner of their room on the white couch and supervising her cubs. She made sure they are easy with Orihime and don't harm the human in anyway. Levka doesn't need Aizen sama to be mad at her because the human is injured.
It's a day after the retrieval of Orihime and Levka knows that the human's companions will come and try to get her back, it's just a matter of time.
As Levka thought about the problem that will no doubt arrive, the young Arrancars keep themselves busy with the human. She is very nice to them; although, Lilynette's personality can be quite the handful.
Levka turns her head in the direction outside of Las Noches as Starrk starts to wake up.
"Seems an Espada Meeting is being called." Levka says, catching the attention of Orihime, Levushka, and Lilynette. "Watch over Orihime while we're gone. Don't let anyone harm her," she instructs the children.
Levushka nods and salutes while Lilynette clicks her tongue but complies anyway. She didn't hate the human.
Levka gets up and sets her tea down, "Let's go, Starrk."
The Primera Espada hums and lazily follows after his comrade. Levka smiles and waves at the three before shutting the door, "Be good."
The two turn down a hallway and are joined with Baraggan Louisenbairn, the Segunda Espada and Tier Harribel. The group of the four most power Espadas and Vasto Lordes walk together in a quiet silence. None of them bothering to start a conversation.

The group of four reach the large double doors. To the left of them, coming down a different hallway is Ulquiorra, Yammy, Szayelaporro Granz, the Octava Espada, and Grimmjow. And to the right of the group, coming down a hallway is Nnoitra, Zommari Rureaux, the Séptima Espada, and Aaroniero.
Baraggan takes the lead, since neither Levka or Starrk want to, and opens the door. The whole group walk into the dark meeting room and the talking begins.
"Looks like we have intruders." Grimmjow musses.
"How do you know that?" Baraggan asks the Sexta Espada.
"The 22nd underground passageway just collapsed." Zommari Rureaux, the Séptima Espada, informs everyone.
"The 22nd? That's not much of a threat. That's pretty far from here." Baraggan replies.
"That's too bad, really. It would have been more interesting if they've broken into the throne room, instead." Szayelaporro complains as he sits down.
"Hehehehehe," Nnoitra laughs, "That would've been cool," he smiles and sits down with his arms behind his head.
"Oh, shut up." Starrk finally talks. He and Levka make it to their seats and sit down next to each other. "I'm tired as hell. Let's have some peace and quiet around here." Starrk complains as he leans on Levka's shoulder to try and fall back asleep. Although, doing so, he has to lean down to reach his place.
Levka smiles at the Primera Espada who has his eyes closed and his head buried deep in her neck to try and go back to sleep, his scruff scratching lightly against her neck. "Starrk, you've slept this whole morning," she reminds the Espada who just groans in retort to her.
Aaroniero, Tier, and Ulquiorra are the next to sit down in silence, not saying a word to add to the conversation.
"Ahh, get a room, you two." Grimmjow yells at the two Espada as he and Yammy sit down and situate themselves.

After the whole Espada entourage, the group of eleven could sense three reiatsu heading toward the room. Knowing who the new guest were, they all directs their attention to the door—even Starrk, who's now awake.
"Good morning, my dear Espada." Aizen sama greats the group. The three leaders stop in the doorway, "It seems we're under attack. Before we talk about that, let's have some tea, first." Aizen sama suggest. He starts towards the table while #33 and #34 bring in the tea he requests. The two Arrancar set a cup of tea in front of each member at the table. Aizen sama sits in the chair as #33 and #34 exit the room. Behind him are Tousen sama and Gin sama, who are standing a ways away from the group.
"So, does everyone have a cup of tea, now?" he doesn't wait to hear any answers and follows up with his question, "Good. Please listen carefully to what I have to say." Aizen sama then directs his attention to Tousen sama, "Begin the presentation, Kaname."
Tousen sama pulls down a large lever beside him.
A hole open in the table and a bright, blue beam shoots out, illuminating the dark room. Inside the image are three people running.
"There are three intruders trying to break in." Aizen sama clarifies, "Uryu Ishida, Yasutora Sado, and Ichigo Kurosaki." The camera switch's to each intruder respectively.
Levka averts her eyes towards Grimmjow, who seems to become hyper aware of the name he just heard.
"You mean these—are our enemies?" Aaroniero asks, his voice is first deep then changes to a high pitched one.
"Ridiculous." Baraggan says, "When you said we were under attack, I assumed it was some kind of army. These are just a bunch of kids."
"I don't see what the fuss is all about," Szayelaporro smirks as he looks at the three intruders. "Where's the danger?"
Levka sits back and watches her 'companions' go at it to try and uncover why a bunch of chidren are a danger to Hueco Mundo and Las Noches.
"I wouldn't underestimate those so-called kids." Aizen sama reprimands. "Others have made the same mistake. They're humans who were once labeled Ryoka. Some time ago, four of them broke into the Soul Society and successfully took on the 13 Court Guard Squads."
"Is that so? That means one of them is missing. Where's the fourth warrior?" Zommari asks suspiciously.
"That would be Orihime Inoue, the human healer." Levka spoke up this time.
"Oh, Levka. You know?" Aizen sama asks.
"Mhh, the human told me a little about the time she was in the Soul Society." Levka replies.
"Oh, so they've come to save their friend, have they? Why not let them try? They look weak as hell." Nnoitra grins.
"Have you been listening at all?" Tier asks the giant spoon. "Aizen sama just told us not to underestimate them."
"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were worried about these little brats." Nnoitra smiles, "Are you scared?"
"What's that?" Tier challenges.
Grimmjow claps his hand on the table, effectively getting the whole room's attention and stoping the fight that would break out soon. He doesn't say a thing as he gets up and starts to walk out.
"Where are you going, Grimmjow?" Tousen sama stops the Espada and asks him at the door.
"I'm going to kill them. You have to exterminate pest as soon as they start infesting your home." Grimmjow replies.
"Aizen sama hasn't given such an order yet. Sit back down." Tousen sama says.
"Hey! It's perfectly clear what he wants done. I'm going to remove these intruders." Grimmjow barks back.
Silence engulfs the room until Aizen sama steps in, "Grimmjow."
"Yes?" he turns.
"I appreciate your intentions and your enthusiasm. But I'm not finished speaking yet. Could you return to your seat for now? Well?" Aizen sama 'requests'.
Grimmjow doesn't answer.
"I can't make out your answer, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez." Aizen sama says, smirking. He turns to look at the Sexta Espada and suddenly releases his reiatsu and directs it to Grimmjow.
Grimmjow gasps when he feels the pressure and starts to sweat. He eventually can't stand and falls to his knees.
"Good." Aizen sama stands up. "I see you understand. Members of the Espada, as I pointed out to you, we have three enemies. It's unwise to underestimate them, but there's no need to become overwrought, either. All of you are to return to your quarters, and behave as if everything were normal. Don't be impatient, just sit and wait for the enemy to come to us. And don't be concerned. Regardless of the situation, as long as you remain calm, and stay with me, they are no match for us. We're unstoppable." Aizen sama declares as he ends his speech, "Dismissed," he waves his hand and turns and exits with Gin sama and Tousen sama behind him.