Grimmjow's Trial

Levka pushes open the grand doors to the meeting room in Las Noches, Grimmjow following behind her.
As she walks into the room, the occupants seem to perk up at her intrusion. All the memebers that usually attend the Arrancar meetings were there. Standing in the middle of the room is Levushka with the remaining party of Grimmjow's fraccion, Shawlong Koufang, Nakim Grindina, and Yylfordt Granz.
Levka walks forward and stands next to Levushka.
"Thank you, Levka and Levushka. That will be all." Aizen sama says and waves the two off.
The pair bow and sonído away, appearing seconds later next to Starrk and Lilynette. Starrk offers a smile to Levka, who smiles back. Lily just gives Lev a noogie on the head while Lev tries to push her off.
"Welcome back, Grimmjow." Aizen sama says.
Grimmjow doesn't respond.
"Why so quiet?" Tousen sama asks, clearly annoyed with the disrespect and insubordination Grimmjow is showing. "Don't you have something to say to Aizen sama, Grimmjow?"
"Not really."
Levka feels a pull on her long sleeve. She turns to look down at Lev who has his arms stretched up high and gives her the puppy-eyes look. Levka sighs but relents. Maybe this is why she's so soft towards her opponents, she thinks as she picks up the young Arrancar and settles him on her hip. Levka looks back towards the mild form of entertainment at the boring meeting but catches the jealous stare Lily is giving the two. Levka sighs again and relents. She picks up Lily, who seems to try and hide her happiness, and rests her on the other hip. All of this is happening while Starrk stares amusedly at his comrades.
Tousen sama directs his gaze at the blue-haired male, "What impudence."
"It's alright, Kaname." Aizen sama soothes the blind ex-captain, "The truth of the matter is, I'm not really that upset."
"But, Aizen sama, he—" Tousen sama stops talking when Aizen sama cuts him off.
"I believe Grimmjow's action were an attempt to please me, but then got carried away. That's how I view this incident. Am I right," Aizen stares hard at the Sexta Espada, "Grimmjow?"
"Yes, Aizen sama."
Tousen sama shunpos in front of Grimmjow and grabs him by his clothes.
"What the hell's your problem, Tousen?" Grimmjow asks.
The two have a stare-off until Tousen turns to Aizen sama, "Aizen sama, please. Give me permission to execute this traitor."
"Kaname." Aizen sama warns.
Grimmjow grunts and pushes Tousen sama's hold off of him, "Nice try, Tousen. You've always hated me. That's what this fuss is about, isn't it? Is this any way for a Director General to act, Tousen?"
"I simply believe that anyone who disrupts the peace should have to pay for it. It's not personal."
Grimmjow stares at the blind shinigami, "You would kill me for insubordination?"
"Yes." Tousen sama answers without hesitation. "For the honor of Aizen sama."
"Ha!" Grimmjow throws back his head to laugh and look away. "Why am I not surprised? All you ever think about it the cause."
"Of course. It guides my actions." Tousen sama says as he grabs the hilt of his sword. "Something of which you have no knowledge. With no moral foundation behind it," he says, withdraws his sword a fraction from the scabbard, "killing is nothing more than murder. But on the other hand," Tousen sama unsheathes his sword and slices Grimmjow befor he can even dodge, "killing with a purpose," Grimmjow's arm flies from his body and his fraccion yells out in surprise, "is justice."
Grimmjow screams out in pain.
"Hado #54- Haien!" Tousen sama fires an oblong blast of purple energy from his hand which completely incinerates Grimmjow's arm upon contact. The flame attack which eradicates the very existence of Grimmjow's arm.
"Damn, damn," Grimmjow says under his breath as he clutches his shoulder in pain, "damn you, damn it!" Blood falls from his arm. Grimmjow looks up at Tousen sama, "That's it, pal. You'll pay for what you just did." Grimmjow grabs his sword hilt and charges towards Tousen sama. "I'll kill you!" he yells.
"Grimmjow." Aizen sama stops the approaching Espada. Grimmjow directs his attention to the voice. "Take a moment to think about your actions before you continue. I warn you, I'll be forced to reprimand you, if you attack." Aizen sama gives him a stone hard stare as he looks down on Grimmjow.
Grimmjow breathing stutters. He grips his sword and clenches his teeth, grinding them together. He looks back at the remaining of his fraccion and sheathes his sword. Turning his back to Aizen sama, he walks out the room.