Hueco Mundo Invasion 3

Levka leaves the room and walks past Ulquiorra as he enters. She knows he won't do anything to Orihime that could harm her, after all, it is Aizen sama's orders to keep her safe.
As Levka walks through the halls, she stops when Nnoitra calls out.

"Hey. Tell me, how's our little pet doing today?" he laughs as he asks the Espada the question.

Levka doesn't bother to look at him as she starts to walk again.

"I know that Aizen sama decides to leave you in charge of that little girl, Levka. How wonderful." Nnoitra calls out.

Levka continues to ignore the annoying Espada and doesn't stop walking.

Nnoitra grows annoyed that her, a girl, was ignoring him. "Don't get so touchy," he says as he slams his hand on the wall in front of your face, his silver bracelets clinking from the movement.

Levka frowns at the Espada and furrows her brows. Growing tired of him, she raises her reiatsu to 25%.

Nnoitra gulps and starts to sweat. He refuses to fall to his knees.

"I suggest you don't bother me. If you have questions, ask Ulquiorra." Levka warns then walks away. Her reiatsu diminishes as she leaves.

Levka opens the door to her room and smiles at what she sees. Starrk is fast asleep but doesn't seem to mind what Lev and Lily are doing. While the Primera Espada is asleep, the two children run around playing a mini game of tag. The crawl over him and use his as a shield to get away from the other. She quietly enters the room, catching her cubs attention. Putting a finger to her lips, Levka signals for them to be quiet. Lily just clicks her tongue and nods while Lev giggles. Levka smiles at the two and makes her way over to the couch. She sits down and closes her eyes, relishing her quiet time before her cubs decide they had enough of the silence. Levka focuses on the reiatsu of the intruders and discovers that they have each split up and found an opponent to battle. They also happen to be in an interesting location, Tres Cifras. Levka smirks, but not just any opponent, she thinks as she opens her eyes, "El Privaron Espada," she says aloud.
Lily and Lev turn to look at Levka when she said this.

"Huh?" Lily asks, "What about them fallen Espada?"

"What's a Privaron Espada?" Lev asks in complete confusion as her looks between Levka and Lily.

Lily lightly hits him on the head, "They're fallen Espada. The previous Espada before Aizen sama said they weren't strong enough and kicked them out making them three digits." Lily explains.

Levka nods to what Lily said, "It seems the intruders are facing them now."

"Ehh," Lily exclaims, "That's far from here and why would they purposely go there?!" she says, confused at their stupidity.
Levka just smiles at the young Arrancar, "Simple. They didn't know."

At the end of the conversation, Starrk has woken up and groans as he rolls over to see his pups and Levka. Levka smiles at the Espada; however, her attention shifts when she hears Lily groan.

"I'm soooo bored!!!" she groans as she rolls back and forth on the mattresses.

Levka laughs at her. She stands up and pulls a box out from under the table. "Here, play with these."

Lev and Lily perk at her voice, both bounding over to her. Lily snatches the box and runs to a clear space on the floor. Opening the box, Lily pours the contents on the floor. Millions of pieces of tiny bricks spill onto the floor. Each piece varies in different colors, a stark difference to their bleak world.

Levka sighs as she looks at the mess. It wasn't what she wanted them to do, but it'll keep them busy. Levka turns back adn goes to join Starrk on the beds. Kneeling beside him, she pulls his head into his lap. "Each intruder has encountered and battled the Privaron Espada." She says as she runs her nails through his brown hair, updating him on the events occurring. Every now-and-then the two would hear a yelp meaning one of the young Arrancars have accidentally stepped on the small, painful bricks. "Each of them have defeated the Privaron Espadas and continued further into Las Noches. I recently sensed some of them happen upon a Espada. I wonder how they'll be?" Levka comments.

Starrk hums as he looks up at Levka. The familiar warm feeling bubbles in his chest. He can hear the laughing and giggling of their pups and sees the soft smile Levka gives their pack. Starrk wonder what this weird feeling is. He's never reacted like this with anyone else, only his pack, and especially Levka. Maybe he should ask the human girl, he thinks.