Date?

It's the middle of the day in Hueco Mundo, not that someone can tell. Levka and Starrk are lazing in the bed while Lev and Lilynette are cuddling together asleep.
"Damn," Levka murmurs under her breath as she lays on the mattresses, "every since that meeting yesterday, everyone's been so tense."
"Well, it does make sense." Starrk comments and sighs. Aizen sama's plan is finally coming into action. "That boy just happens to be a key pawn in his game."
"Hm..." Levka pauses then glances at the Primera Espada, "do you want to go to The World of the Living with me?" she asks.
Starrk looks at Levka in surprise, "... sure. Nothing else to do," he groans as he sits up. "Leave a note for the brats."
Levka smiles at Starrk, "Hm, you love them anyway."
Starrk doesn't say anything as Levka gets a piece of paper and writes the note. She places it on the table.
The two sonído out the room and in the middle of Hueco Mundo. The unfortunate hollows that were present disintegrates as they land. The two think nothing of it and they open a garganta.
Levka and Starrk step into the empty void, instantly making a path with their reishi.
An unknown time passes until the two finally see a small light. They step through the garganta and stand in the sky, using reishi to keep in the air.
"So...," Starrk drones, clearly having no idea what to do, "what do we do?"
Levka smiles, "Make sure to suppress your reiatsu."
Starrk waves Levka off but non-the-less suppresses his power. She smiles and grabs Starrk's hand. She pulls the lazy man's hand in the direction of a grocery store.
The two wonder though the aisles together. They're both looking at all the interesting human foods. Starrk and Levka each pick up anything that catches their eyes.
Once they're done, Levka leads them to the park. There were many humans walking around. It was a nice day, after all. Levka watches as a male and a female get close to each other and touch lips. What are they doing, Levka wonders. She turns around and sets the stuff they got down to the side then picks a shaded area with a tree with a bench under it. Levka smiles and pulls Starrk down to sit next to her. She closes her eyes and enjoys the wind run through her hair along with Starrk's calming presence.
Starrk stares down at Levka. He lifts his hand and moves a black piece of wavy hair behind her ear.
Levka opens her eyes and feels her ears go red. What's happening, she asks herself.
Starrk drops his hand when he realizes what he's doing. He get up abruptly and turns away from Levka, "Come on. We should head back. Lilynette and Levushka should be awake now," he says and walks away. Starrk doesn't turn to check to see if his female companion is following him. Instead, he's furrowing his brows and muddling in his thoughts. She doesn't make me feel lonely, Starrk thinks, when I met Levka and Levushka it changed. But, Starrk pauses in his thinking, she's different. What is this feeling called?