Orihime Inoue

A garganta opens in the night sky in The World of the Living. Two figures step out, both wearing reiatsu suppression bracelets.
"Ne, Levka?" Levushka exclaims extremely loudly while turning to his mother figure.
The woman turns to the small cub and ruffles his hair, "Be quiet, Lev. The humans are sleeping at this time," she chastises.
"Sorry," he mumbles then looks at her. "But what did Aizen sama say our mission was?" he whispers to Levka, trying to be really quiet. He doesn't want to wake the humans up, that wouldn't be nice.
"We need to retrieve Orihime Inoue. Remember? The girl that Ulquiorra showed to us before we left." Levka says.
"Ohh... okay!" Levushka says while smiling at Levka. "Do you think she's nice?" he asks, bouncing up and down.
Levka sighs and puts her hands on his head to keep him down, "I'm sure she is. Now settle down."
Levushka laughs but calms down.
"Come now. We're supposed to retrieve her." Levka says and sonídos to the designated location.

————

Levka watches as Levushka plays on the swings. He is laughing and giggling saying, "Higher! Higher!" as he pumps his legs to get him higher. She smiles as she watches Levka play happily.
"Umm?"
Levka turns around. She already noticed the reiatsu of the young girl.
"Are you the Arrancars that have come to pick me up?" Orihime Inoue asks. Orihime watches the two Arrancars. They were very different from the ones she has encountered already. Orihime remembers the woman though. She was fighting Yumichika when Ulquiorra showed her her friends.
"Yes, we're the ones that will bring you to Aizen sama." Levka says, "Have you said your goodbye?" she softly asks.
Orihime nods to answer the woman. She gasps in surprise when Levushka pounces on her and she manages to catch the Arrancar boy.
"Hey! Hey! Miss! You're the one Aizen sama wants?" Levushka asks, getting really loud.
"Uhh."
"Levushka. Remember what I said." Levka reminds him.
"Oh, right. Sorry. Shh." Levushka puts his finger to his lips and shushes himself.
Orihime laughs to herself. She feels a weight lift off her shoulders. So not all Arrancars were mean. "What's your name?" Orihime asks the boy she's still holding.
"Levushka! Levushka Temnyy!" he smiles at Orihime, "What about you, Miss?"
"My name is Orihime Inoue," she introduces herself.
While they are talking, Levka is opening a garganta. "Let's go," she says and ushers the healer into the gate. "Please stay directly behind me. I don't want you to fall."
As Levka says this, Orihime looks over the bright path that was made by Levka and into the void. She clutches Levushka to her to feel safe and follows closely behind Levka.
"It's okay." Levushka says to try and calm Orihime, "We won't let you fall."
Orihime smiles at the kind boy. She turns to the front and sees a bright light approaching.
"We are almost here. Come here, Levushka." Levka calls her cub over. Levushka frowns but leaves Orihime's arms and follows behind Levka.
The three stay close until they reach the end of the void and step into another room. Inside the room were few Arrancars compared to the meetings. Only a few members of the Espada were present. This includes Starrk, Ulquiorra, Yammy, Luppi, Wonderweiss, and the ex-Espada, Grimmjow.
The garganta shuts behind them and Levka goes to stand next to Starrk. Levushka already left, he wasn't allowed to be in the room at the time.
"Ah, welcome. This is Las Noches, our palace." Aizen sama greets the human. "Orihime Inoue. Is that correct?"
"Yes," she answers.
"Sorry to rush you, Orihime. But, will you show me your power." Aizen sama asks of her. Orihime couldn't refuse. It wasn't a request, it was a command.
"Yes," Orihime says.
"It seems there are certain people who would much prefer it if I had not brought you here, to Hueco Mundo." Aizen sama says. "Isn't that right, Luppi?"
The Sexta Espada looks away from Aizen sama, "Yes, of course, I don't like it. Our entire battle has meant nothing. All of it was little more than a diversion so that we could bring this girl here. Frankly, it only makes me disgusted with her."
"It was shocking." Aizen sama responds to Luppi, "I was surprised to see you beaten so severely."
Luppi glares at Aizen sama.
"Oh, I know what we should do. Orihime, demonstrate the strength of your power for us. I want you to heal Grimmjow's left arm." Aizen sama commands.
Levka raises her eyebrows. Can that girl really do that? Repair an arm that's been completely destroyed.
"Impossible! That's crazy, Aizen sama! It can't be done!" Luppi exclaims what a few of us were thinking. "Grimmjow. Director General Tousen sama turned his arm into ashes. How is she going to heal something that doesn't exist?" he exclaims, his voice echoes through the empty room. "She's not a god."
As Luppi says this, Levka watches as Orihime approaches the ex-Espada. "Soton Kisshun." Two flashes of orange light emerge from her hair clips and fly to make an orange barrier over Grimmjow's missing arm. "Now I, I reject."
"Hey! Are you listening, girl?!" Luppi yells. "If you're putting on an act in a pathetic attempt to save yourself, you might as well stop it." Luppi points at Orihime. "Should I see you hav—" he was cut off by Levka.
"Luppi," Levka says, turning to smile coldly at the Arrancar, "be quite." She turns back as she watches the arm reform out of nothing.
"How? What did you do, girl?!" Luppi yells, stupefied by what the human girl accomplished and completely forgot what Levka said to him.
"Don't you understand?" Aizen sama interrupts Luppi. "Ulquiorra thinks it temporal or spatial regression. Both are interesting theories."
Levka nods in agreement with what Aizen sama says. Ulquiorra's theories are considerable. However....
"It is neither one. Temporal or spatial. It rejects all forms of phenomenon. Her power limits reject and negate what has happened to an object. She has the power to return things to the state they existed in, before events changed them. It exceeds temporal or spatial regression. Effortlessly, it overcomes the limits of all established phenomenon. It knows no borders or barriers. In fact, it oversteps the limitation set by gods." Aizen sama explains.
Levka smiles down at the human girl, "That means she is a very valuable asset in this war."
Aizen sama looks down at Levka, "Indeed."
"Hey, girl." Grimmjow calls and turns around, "Come heal one more thing," he says while pointing to the scar that covers his number.
"Just what do you think you're doing, Grimmjow?" Luppi asks as he watches Orihime heal his back wound, revealing the number six.
"Hah?" Grimmjow turns around a gives a fox-like grin. He sonídos to Luppi and shoves his hand through his chest. Luppi coughs up blood.
"Grimmjow. You bastard." Luppi croaks.
The rest of the Espadas and Aizen sama watch the fight. They aren't going to stop it. After all, it is a battle for the ranking. Orihime's eyes widen in horror at the blood. She couldn't believe that he would do that. They're comrades, aren't they?
"Your days are done. Goodbye," he starts to charge a cero, "Ex-Sexta san." Grimmjow smirks and fires the red energy ball.
The entire top half of Luppi turns to ashes, and his lower half falls to the ground. Grimmjow starts to laugh hysterically, "It's back! My power is back! The Sexta Espada is Grimmjow again!" Grimmjow continues to laugh.
"Well, that was eventful," Levka says as Grimmjow still laughs. "Can we get this cleaned up Aizen sama? The room is starting to smell like burnt iron."
Aizen sama smirks at Levka and calls #33 and #34 to come and clean it up. "Levka Chernyy, you are in charge of the human, Orihime Inoue."
"Yes, Aizen sama." Levka says while bowing.
"Dismissed." Aizen sama calls.
The Arrancars start to leave the room one-by-one. Leaving Levka, Starrk, and Orihime.
"Orihime san, I will show you to your room." Levka says as she goes to exit the meeting room too.
"Levka," Starrk calls out, "I'll see you in our room," he says then sonídos out.
Levka motions Orihime to follow her and they exit the meeting room. They quietly walk through the halls, lower-class Arrancars bowing as Levka passes them. Take various twist and turns, Levka shows Orihime to her room.
"This will be where you are staying. Please do not wonder about and stay in your room. There should be a change of clothes, too. If you need anything, just flare your reiatsu." Levka instructs.
"Thank you, Levka san." Orihime bows then enters her room.