Hueco Mundo Invasion 2

Opening the door to their shared room, Levka and Starrk walk into see Orihime awake kneeling on the mattresses with Lev and Lily passed out on pillows resting against her knees. Starrk stalks past and lays next to the human, smiling just a little when he sees his pups sleeping. He then falls asleep next to the group of three, not bothering to say anything.
Levka and Orihime sweatdrop at the Primera Espada, "Thanks for watching them. I hope they weren't too bad," she says to Orihime in a soft voice, trying not to speak too loudly.
Orihime smiles at the Espada, "No, it's okay. They were very good."
    Levka nods, "I need to take you back to your room."
    "Oh...." Orihime seems to saddens changing from her happy mood to a sad one. She really likes the company of the Arrancars in the room. Orihime nods to Levka and carefully removes herself from the children. Once up, she turns towards Levka and follows her out the door.
    Levka turns around and goes to close the door, slightly faltering in her step when she sees the peaceful atmosphere of her cubs and Starrk. Shaking off her stupor, she shuts the door behind her and they start to walk to Orihime's room.

    "Do you like Starrk san?" Orihime suddenly asks on their walk back to her room
    Levka stares down at the girl curiously, "Yes," she bluntly states, not fully understanding why she would ask the question. Of course she likes Starrk. She wouldn't stay with him if she didn't.
    Orihime, who seems to see the confusion on Levka's face, understood her question was misunderstood, "I mean romantically," she corrects.
    Levka pauses in her steps and stops in the middle of the corridor, staring at Orihime, "Like love?" she asks.
    Orihime nods, "When you care for someone more than you would a normal person. You want to be with them all the time. You enjoy their presence. You feel weird when they're with you, the good weird. Or maybe you get nervous and feel butterflies in your stomach." she explains.
    Levka seems to be even more confused. Why would she have butterflies in her stomach? Who would eat an insect?
    The two women continue their walk down the halls, each not saying a thing.

    After dropping off Orihime, Levka walks silently back to her room. She mulls over what the orange haired girl said. Maybe it was love. She wouldn't know though, Levka thinks as she absentmindedly touches her chest where her hole is. After all, the lack of a heart is difficult to fill.
    Levka stops at her door and opens it. Starrk, Levushka and Lilynette are still asleep. She sighs, she has to relay the message Aizen sama gave at the meeting. Walking in, Levka stares at Starrk's sleeping faces. She feels a blush creep up her neck then turns away to look at the children. She first goes to wake up Lev and Lily, "Lev. Lily. Wake up. We need to tell you what Aizen sama said during the meeting." Levushka groans and rolls on top of Lily. Levka sighs, not wanting to do this. "Levushka. Lilynette. Wake up," she says and using their full names.
    The two children seem to bolt awake at the sound of her voice and look her in the eyes, waiting for what she has to say.
    Levka smiles at them, "There are three intruders in Hueco Mundo. Aizen sama said to just act normal and wait for them to come to us, okay?" Levushka and Lilynette nod then turn to Starrk. Levka sweatdrops and smiles sadly. Maybe she should of woken up Starrk first.
    Meanwhile, Lilynette stands next to Starrk, a wolfish grin plastered across her face. She crouches then jumps up and land right in the center of Starrk's stomach. Starrk's body jerks up and he wheezes from the impact. He stares at the culprit with monotonous eyes then stares to Levka.
    Levka caught him staring and she feels her face heat up once more. Maybe because she's aware of what her feeling are that she's feeling more shy and conscious about it.
    Starrk sees the blush and smirks to himself. He doesn't know why, but he is proud that he's the cause of her blush. He suddenly pulls his gaze from Levka when he senses two new reiatsus appear in Hueco Mundo.
    "Two more intruders. Five now." Levka says as she feels the change in the reishi. "They appeared near the other three intruders. Must be their comrades," she says as she makes the deduction.
    "Great. Just what we need." Lilynette sarcastically says then sneers.
    "Aww, I really want to meet them!" Levushka exclaims and earns strange looks from the other three present in the room.
    Lily smacks Lev over the head, "Are you an idiot? They're our enemies. Beside, Aizen sama said to wait for them to come to us," she says to her best friend and brother.
Levushka just rubs his head in response and pouts.
Levka sighs and rubs her face with her hand. "Settle down, cubs," she says.
"Come on, pups. I'll play with you." Starrk volunteers to be their first victim of the day.
Levka smiles greatfully at him and goes to sit down and watch them. She's also keeping a track of the intruders. Levka blinks in surprise. It's very faint but she can feel a very familiar reiatsu, Nel. Levka wonders what the ex-Espada is doing with the intruders. They seem to have found a ride as they're moving faster than before and are quickly closing in on Las Noches. Although, she thinks and smirks slightly, they will have to defeat the guardian. A few minutes later, Levka sighs again. She feel their spiritual pressure slowly falling towards the Menos Forest.

    Levka opens the door to Orihime's room, noticing the girl with her back to Levka and staring out the barred window. "The outfit suits you, Orihime." Levka says to the girl.
    Orihime turns around in surprise, "Ah! You scared me! When did you come in?!" she exclaims.
    "Just this second." Levka says. "I have some news. Your friends have entered Hueco Mundo and are currently out the outer wall of Las Noches."
    "Why would they come here?"
    "To save you. Aren't you their comrade?" Levka asks the girl. She is quiet confused about her question. Wouldn't any person come to save their comrade? That's how humans think, right? "Why else would they choose to come here? They have no other reasons." Levka says as she feels the rise of spiritual pressure and the breakthrough of the outer wall.